Rewrite Quotes & Screenshots

I don’t think this one has been posted here yet.

This is a very good quote, in so many ways.

By Kotarou, in the common route.

7 Likes

i really needed this… Thank you Kotarou :smiley:

after I read this, a quote from cinemasins pooped up in my head.
“so what, you’re gonna faith him to death?”
something like that
lol

I can’t believe I never got around to posting this screenshot in here.

The solution to world domination? Tanks!

7 Likes

From the anime:
The best option at times like these is to sleep!
-Kotarou

What if people start shipping Yoshi x Ten?
-Yohsino

5 Likes

I demand fanart of Kagari excitedly driving a tank.

4 Likes

Will be the odd one out here by posting anime screenshots!

Something I made:

Download: http://squallec.deviantart.com/art/Kanbe-Kotori-619292136

2 Likes

Is it really worth watermarking your stitch of two screens together…? Anybody can do that, they just won’t share yours because it has a watermark on it.

1 Like

Uhm, it’s actually not 2 screens, and it isn’t as easy as you think, at least for this shot. It’s not a simple camera panning or tilting, so it doesn’t form a complete 4 corners image. Some work have to be put in it. I suggest you could try it yourself. Or maybe try the Chihaya scenes where she was on the tree or when she fell down (I already done these 2), if you think the above is too easy. One thing I will change though is I will lessen the watermarking. I have been doing this type of stuffs for a long time and it takes efforts and time to do all these. I hope you can understand…

Anyway, gonna post this quote to prevent off-topic!

2 Likes

It’s about time I finally dump my screenshots

Wow that was longer than I thought, my apologies to your mousewheels.

7 Likes

If anyone ever reaches the sky… I want them to find the girl on the Moon… Find the girl crouching all by herself… I want them to walk up to her…That is…my only wish… // Kotarou, Moon route (This sentense left a void in my heart for a while) :cry:

9 Likes

You wanted episode 14 screens? No? Well here you go!

7 Likes

I made a GIF of a scene that I thought had good art.

1 Like

Quite the entrance you made there Sakuya

4 Likes

I know it’s an old discussion anyway, but here is something I found from Rewrite IgnisMemoria

10 Likes

My favorite quote (not sure if this counts as a quote) is actually the first line of the song that plays during Shizuru’s ending, Koibumi/Love Letter:

JA: 手を繋いで歩くこと、ただそれだけも出来なくて・・・
EN: “I can’t even do something as simple as holding hands while walking with you…”

This line along with the CG destroyed me on the inside and broke my heart. Even after all the shit Shizuru has been through in her life, and despite what happened at the end of her route, she’s still smiling wholeheartedly, as if she’s content with just knowing Kotarou’s there by her side, even though they can no longer do something as simple as holding hands anymore.

4 Likes

pictures of cute children

Also I’ve been meaning to upload these quotes from the VN

This looks familiar… looks at Last Desire

Thanks for this wonderful piece of advice, Shimizu-san.

I really like this moment in Terra. So cool. And disturbing.

Lucia’s revenge :)))

Lol

…but who’s the one attracting so many lolis in a single route here? XD

50 Shades Rewritten

Kotarou please XD

6 Likes

I don’t know if the screenshot itself is silly enough to be placed in the Silly Rewrite Screencaps post, but I just want to say…

This strangely reminds me of Ichigo Kurosaki’s post-Saigo no Getsuga Tensh-- ohwait

3 Likes

They shared the same voice actor too. Which is awesome.

1 Like

This is I got from game PV, anime
Credit: to the maker✩

2 Likes