Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

If you want to watch the archive of the Kazamatsuri RewriteIM Launch Night stream, it’s available for a while. Go here, and start the video at 2:24:00

2 Likes

So how many of us are rerolling for the character/skill cards we want? I’m still rerolling but man it takes a bit for the data to download each time.

I searched this on the play store but it doesnt come up on the search engine

You’re probably gonna have to use QooApp to download the apk file just to play it.

It doesn’t show up on the QooApp search engine either

Really? Because it’s on there for a mod in a certain mobage discord I’m in, and the game’s still on there

My initial rolls with the stuff you get at the start. Might reroll.

Some of the good art:

Smug Akane is 6 star tbh

6 Likes

Any rooted users out there who’s found a quick way to reroll? So to avoid downloading all the files over again.

Just got this. It’s sooo cute! <3 Tamamo is happy ^^

5 Likes

Luckily I didn’t have to reroll for long (if this one is good to keep as a 5*).

Edit: He deals a lot of damage from the looks of it. Requires 3 x 2 to use his skill, unlike the free 5* Kagari which needs 2 x 2 and deals less damage. Dunno how he compares to the other 5* though.

6 Likes

Nice! Meanwhile I’m still rerolling for Akane

Has anyone found a way to backup/bind the account?

1 Like

Understood. Thanks for the reply! Thought it is gonna be used as the game account.

My first pull get me this!

Destiny called. Lol.
So her romanized name is Nisikujo Tohka eh.

4 Likes

For those like me with a device unable to make it work , it’s really easy to play with Nox App player, but you still have to use a VPN :x.

I can help people who are’nt used to it if needed.

Id: 312409190

1 Like

What do you need VPN for? To use special pulls/buy stones? Cause other than that, it should work for most Android devices through QooApp.

Does everyone get the preregistration prizes?

If you mean 5* Kagari? Yes, as I didn’t pre-register and still got her in my inventory.

I hav’nt tried with QooApp (as I am not used to download japaneses games), but I imagine Nox can make it work too !

Thanks for the information ! :slight_smile:

Oh ok thats good. I preregistered and I didn’t get any notification for the game so I am downloading through QooApp.

There’s still no way of an easier reroll is there? Nonstop redownloading this just because I want that 5* Akane

1 Like