Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

Rewrite IM : Unlimited Rerolling Works

Good luck man!

5 Likes

For easier rerolling Iā€™m guessing itā€™s gonna be the same method as the rest of the games that you can reroll on

Use a root device, go into the deviceā€™s storage via some file manager app and find the data file that you need to delete

Obviously no one have found out what to delete and what to keep yet so empathize on ā€œdata file that you need to deleteā€

1 Like

I went and checked the folder structure, and it turns out that the game is pretty much your standard Key VN.

/data/media/0/Android/data/jp.co.product.rewritesg/files has all the save files. Just delete them all and you should be unlinked from your account ID

It also has all the g00s and the seen files, mostly in the EXTEND folder.

Also maid Shimako is pretty cute~

lol, gotcha

11 Likes

I have the best first roll ever :smiley: all 3* except for shiimako 4* with 2 dupes.

Oh? Wait how would you do this on Memu? Just go activate developer options and turn it on?

I wouldnā€™t be able to say the specifics, but I assume itā€™s the same as all other emulators. Activate root mode if it isnā€™t already enabled, go into your file explorer (there may be one installed already, but if not ES explorer works) and then go to the location.

1 Like

Should be under settings, I did the samething for FGO

Takafumiā€™s method doesnā€™t need root.

Or rather, IM doesnā€™t need root to access the save file like other games would

1 Like

Oopsā€¦accidentally deleted everything of it so Iā€™ll have to redl it again and then mess around ES Explorer if I can find it. Completely new to something like this with trying to find and mess around with the files

Dang, I was looking at the wrong location. I saw it from ā€¦data/data/jp.co.product.rewritesg which is usually where you go to reroll in most games, and since that didnā€™t work, my assumption was right in that it had to be somewhere else, so thanks for finding that even though I stopped when I got my 5*. Itā€™ll be helpful for many other players here.

Will just add that if youā€™re playing on emulator (Memu as example), enable root explorer and look for this path or one thatā€™s similar: sdcard/Android/data/jp.co.product.rewritesg/files (just search for rewrite if you canā€™t find it). Delete the two folders that has save files in the title (cause if you delete everything within the files folder then you have to redownload all your files again) and you should be able to skip the download phase and jump straight to the tutorial and do your pulls.

Best of luck in rerolling for the character you want and many thanks again to Takafumi for finding the correct location.

ID:867626854. Rerolled 5times and finally got 5* maid shimako

Iā€™ve got two time this one T-T.

Still hoping someone can find out how to backup/bind an account, as no one wants to be at risk of losing their good pulls and progress.

1 Like

i have a question if someone could help me! i was trying to buy the in game currency but this popped out and im not so sure what its about,

I assume itā€™s only allowed for people residing in Japan, added with how you didnā€™t get the app from their playstore. Not sure if even VPN will be able to bypass it (I could be wrong though). Kinda funny since theyā€™re closing the doors for foreigners to help invest on the game and keep it alive.

1 Like

Something about Google Play not being able to authorize.

1 Like

Worth the rerolls!

Friend Code: 349358368

If anyone wants an account with 5 star Sakuya (default outfit iirc) or 5 star maid Shimako, hit me up~ You can change the name in the settings and stuff. Pretty sure I can just send the folders.

You can just backup the save folders. Iā€™ve got three saved.

2 Likes

Backing up save folders isnā€™t the most reliable option in my experience. Itā€™s good for when you keep doing rerolls and want to go back to an old reroll, but in the long run, you could experience problems when your progress is way ahead of your backup save files. Also I donā€™t think sending save folders across different devices will work as smoothly as when itā€™s on a single device, but itā€™s worth a shot.

Oh, I didnā€™t think you meant for the longterm, but nevertheless Iā€™m assuming they just link an account ID in the file, otherwise they arenā€™t being too secure about things. It MIGHT be device locked, but who knows? At least it seems to be good for rerolls.

Maybe I could test by transferring files across emulators. I donā€™t even have a phone, so Iā€™m not the pinnacle of android knowledge, but itā€™s worth testing out.

I assume there should be an option somewhere where you can backup/bind the account to one of your social media accounts or be given an ID and password for the account. My friend who can read Japanese will probably find it later if no one here does.