Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

Well first, that’s just SOME of the fifty character routes available in the game. So Esaka and Imamiya will probably already also have routes or get them eventually too.

Secondly, this route would develop her character. That’s the entire point.

3 Likes

Oh my!!!
I’m in.

1 Like

I am amazed how you say that Shimako isn’t eplored, but Imamiya is…

As for your initial question, yes it probably would be that way. Then, again, we will only know for sure when game is available.

P.S.
TOUKA’S ROUUUUUUUUUUTE \o/ aaaaaaand INOUE’ ROOOUUUUTEEEEEE \o/

4 Likes

Jasmine route when?

4 Likes

She’s dead Aspi, let it go

8 Likes

At least he got a little more screen time (on Terra) than her (only on Akane route)
And maybe it’s just my personal bias since I somewhat like Guardian more than Gaia (and Terra route too)

fifty? do we really have that much characters in rewrite?
Oh never mind, maybe they’re going to make (romance/friendship/rivalry/etc.)

And yeah, looking forward to Touka route, still too bad for not being fully voice acted.

EDIT: Yoshino route might be funny addition if they decided to make one

1 Like

RewriteIM is now out! Available on Japan’s iOS App Store and Google Play~

Kaza Launch Night Livestream:

1 Like

I pre-registered and got a notification email from preregist@rewriteim on December last year saying that I have pre-registered.

But when I enter my email from the data sync menu (am i wrong?) at the title screen and password, it says something like wrong email/password. Anyone facing same problem? Or is it just me inserting the wrong password after all?

You don’t have to insert anything. Just login into the game. You will get your free stuff (bonuses for pre-reg) after the 1st quest.

1 Like

Mad pulls!

Feel free to add me! 187778733

5 Likes

Right.
Feel free to add me too 212735759

Mine’s 850814724. Amigo!

Man, that’s some nice-looking Kotarou :smiley:

Here’s mine: 647726193

Amigoooo!

Hearing "Journey" being played is the best thing to start a game

2 Likes

Good god, the data takes forever to download

It’s worth the wait!

5 Likes

First pull was two 4*s and nothin else of note, but by the end of the stream we had amassed another 2500 Aurora and our prayers empowered the roll for…

5 Likes

My ID is 550518726
Add me if you want.

1 Like