Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

This looks really interesting. The preview image of what a typical battle scene looks like has me the most excited. I love games that try to take a number of elements from RPGs, while blending them together with styles from other genres. However, I’ve never been that into card games, so I’ll have to see how interested I’ll end up being…

2 Likes

Over 150000 people already completed pre-registration for Rewrite IgnisMemoria as of now.
There were no planned tiers with present past the one with 100000 people, but they’ve decided to provide every player with “an Apple” item which can be used as a crafting material.

5 Likes

RewriteIM is launching a 4koma series that will run until February, with two strips per week and each week done by a different artist.

3 Likes

This one 4koma is made by Shirimoto-sensei~ and the next one would be drawn by him as well.
Well, I’ve decided to TL it… for the sake of TLing. And, God, wth. (open an image to read it)

8 Likes

That’s a very… unique artstyle :yahaha: Haven’t heard of shirimoto-sensei before but looking on his twitter, his art does have a more western short-comic vibe to it, yeah

1 Like

As of on Team Aeka announced that more than 250000 people registered for the game.

And so they made a little poll where you can choose which bonus-item (crafting material) they will provide everyone if more than 300000 registers.
There are 2 choices:
  1. Pineapple from the sweet-and-sour pork;
  2. A block notebook in which you can write a lot of names.

Here is the 2nd chapter of Rewrite-IM’s manga…
Don’t ask me why do I even TL it.

Update:
Here you can check English subbed Rewrite IgnisMemoria PV. Thanks to Aspiriety for uploading it on Kaza’s YouTube Channel.
Special thanks to @EisenKoubu, @BlackHayate02, and @Aspirety for editing text.

7 Likes

There’s plenty of new information on Visual Style at Comiket 91. Maybe someone might make more detailed report or translation, but I just make quick summary.

About Scenario

• This game has multi endings. So the scenarios cover various possible worlds, like romantic relationship with Inoue or escaping with Shimako.
  • The scenarios are supervised by Kai. And they implies main scenario writer is Kai, but other writers might join.

About Game System

• This game is basically RPG, In the middle of an episode, battles occur and finally you should beat the boss of the stage. They suggest they have some after story.

• Battle can be done automatically. They have auto mode and semi-auto mode.

• This game requires users to strategy in some part, like the order of using skills.

• Levels is reset to 1 for each episode but initial abilities rise a bit. (Like NewGame+ in Chrono Trigger)

• This game have 部室(Bushitu) system. You can decorate your room by the items. And you also can visit others’ room and like it. The like button is named 「さすがっす!」(sasugassu means like “that’s great as expected”. It is a friendly way to saying it.)

• You can ge t skill card from ”Gacha" and if equip your character with highest rarity cards, your charcter’s costume changes to one drawn in the card.

Others

• Background music is basically from Rewrite.

• Not Full Voice

• Cards contain costume of maid, furry ear, gothic lolita, or Japanese style.

5 Likes

Ahh thank you for all the details!

I thought Kai would be writing, but it’s a little surprising! I guess now that Tonokawa is gone someone else has to do it. Kai is very busy now!

No full voice is a little sad for me. Going to make it tough for me to understand the story!

3 Likes

Oh! Really thanks for the details. Haven’t seen it yet anywhere.

Kai being the main writer is somewhat of a downer, but it is not like he is a bad writer… I would have just preffered Tanaka, Tonokawa, and even Ryukishi07. Well, hope this will be interesting.
Also… “Running away with Shimako”?.. Full-loli-ending? An unexpected one.

No full voice is sad, but maybe some of the characters would be voiced.

Another day and another Rewrite -Ignis Memoria- manga~
Hope you will like it, but I’ll hide it under “spoiler tag” as 1st anime season ending spoilers are there.

To actually read it I suggest you to right-click on the image and open it directly in another browser tab.
Image would be full-sized then. Cheers.

7 Likes

Rewrite spoilers are allowed here though~

EDIT: In the Akibablog article, it was mentioned that RewriteIM would be releasing sometime this month, and there is even an event happening in Japan for the game! I didn’t have many details on said event though, maybe @Khsellhu knows more.

1 Like

Yes, they did say something about an event for this summer which would be a combined between real world & game world. But they didn’t give any further info on it.
We should also get a 2nd PV for Rewrite-IM at some point of Rewrite 2nd season anime broadcasting, though.

Okay, with a day delay, but enjoy the 4th 4koma of Rewrite IM:

2 Likes

How strange they’ve been so far. XP

Shit, that comic is brilliant. I assume it’s a poke at Godzilla and how Americans ruined it.

1 Like

So I saw this video that said service start. Does that mean the game started? I didn’t get any email though…

They didn’t say “service start” there.
At the very end Kagari only mentions, that it would start this winter.

lol really? cause at 2:00 it said “konto service kaishi”. Well I guess konto means winter XD. The problems of sucking at jap.

Some 5* and 4* cards from a recent interview.

Other notes for the launch build:

• 500 Items (including furniture for Atelier Kotori)
  • 2000 Playable Quests

Some of the Story Scenarios available:

• Flirting with the main heroines
  • Friendship with Sakuya
  • Nishikujou romance
  • Working on Inoue’s magazine
  • Picnic with Shimako

All original voice actors will reprise their roles for RewriteIM

As for Post-Launch, they plan to run a lot of Event quests. They also want to continue the Gothic theme card sets (like the Kotori above), and Chihaya and Lucia will get 5* cards like that too. In a future update they will add a ‘Guild’ feature and let players co-operate to take down huge monsters.

Pre-Reg is currently over 300,000 people.

Game will be out SOON™

Interview and report here (extremely NSFW website)

7 Likes

@Akito Your dream Nishikujou route is finally becoming a reality!

1 Like

Heck yeshhhhh!! Awesomee!! Can’t believe they’re gonna make her route. They finally realize her potential, it seems!

Definitely will play this game! :laughing:

1 Like

So with these info, can we deduce that the voice acting would only cover battle sfx(s) (like character hit sound, character attacking sound, skill activation sound, character select sound, etc) while the dialogues (in the story) are not going to be voice acted?

Why is this route even exist? Her character isn’t even developed in both the VN and nor the anime.
Why not explore other characters like Esaka or Imamiya?
Well, that’s just my opinion tho…

1 Like