Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

Two five stars cards in one roll. It’s my lucky day.

I want to be that froggy. KOTORI OPPAI BANZAI.

I just realize that Kotori’s outfit is Nayuki’s outfit from Kanon.

3 Likes

Does anyone know what the room challenge thing where you’re supposed to pick a room mean? What are you supposed to do?

Really late, but it was just a little room vote event. You were given 2 voting slips for every 10 roll in select gacha banners and you could use those to vote for your favorite rooms from a random selection of participants. They even gave 50 Aurora for it, which made it much more worthwhile.

Kud Wafter anime promotion event incoming

(Lets going to build a baseball team, the name is…)

1 Like

It’s Little Busters actually. Kud will definitely be a card though, she’s pretty much the MVP of Little Busters at this point.

Yay finally managed to get to wave 200 in the event.

Last boss had over a million HP O_O

But then again took him down in about 10 turns xD

Found the waves with the stars that do 7 77 777 7777 77777 dmg much harder. I had very low dps for my teamso it was hard to rush kill them

Hey guys, a little heads up:
RWIM has just announced it will be ending its service on December 31st, 2017. Additionally, you’ll not be able to purchase Aurora after December 1st.
It was a good run guys, but it looks like the playerbase has simply fallen too low to upkeep the game anymore.

1 Like

It’s really a sad news for us.

Now would be the time to start packet sniffing so an emulator could be made…

It would seem that there went considerable time into this new event, along with a new card featuring the Rewrite cast. Does anyone however, know how this well, sort of trading tab, works like?

4 Likes

HOW ON EARTH DO YOU BEAT LV 2000 SAKUYA.

Also it seems that the card has a different ability each level.

I’m really enjoying the last event story, is like a extended version of the scene where everyone dies in the last part of Moon where you can know better the last thoughts of some of the character.

1 Like

How do I sign into the game cause I installed it already! I’m very confused! :smirk::smirk:

Can you teach me how to let me get into the game, please? I just installed it, but I don’t know what to do!

Rewrite Ignis Memoria has ended service from the end of 31st December 2017. It will no longer be able to play the game.
Here’s a tweet from the official Rewrite Ignis Memoria twitter

1 Like

What day will it work?

It’s unfortunatly closed for good and will never open again.

I did not even have a chance to play… they were doing so many livestreams about the game on the youtube channel… why did they close?

The only hope of seeing this again is an emulator. I don’t know if anyone liked the game enough to make one.

All the arts I gathered throughout the year. Out of cards I actually liked, the only ones I missed (in good quality) were the ZEN Lucia and the one with Akane tying Shimako’s yukata.

8 Likes