Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

The invite is expired =(

@everyone
Does anyone play the game using an andriod emulator? If so, can you tell me what emulator you guys are using? If possible can anyone show me how the linking process works? I linked a twitter into my account for the daily battery but I’m not sure how to link the account to a new device.

I was using Nox when I played. I think most people on emulators are using that, but some were using Memu.

As for moving accounts to a new device, I assume you can do it through email so long as you link the account to an address. I can’t be 100% sure though.

https://discord.gg/sEr86c here is the invite

Oh ya. I linked the e-mail before as well but the problem I have is how to connect to it on a new device. I think it is the 2nd button on the title screen but I’m not sure so I’m just asking the process to confirm.

UPDATE: Looks like it was.

Is there a tier list anywhere that includes the Summer cards?

I don’t think there’s any true tier lists, the closet I know of is a reroll target recommendation guide, found here;

Not sure if this helps you though.

That moment when you don’t really want the 5 stars but you waste your aurora to get a 4 star… I just needed that Kotori XD not that I have any idea what her skill is.

Single target damage + Heal self for 100% of damage dealt

FKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk

I MISSED THE MEMORIA ITEMS IN AKIBA ,THEY SOLD OUT

THEY HAD A MAID SHIZU AND MAGICAL GIRL KAGARI

d;eqbfuo/o;wgoue.bjwgqeo;ublj2gqe8guolbj

I feel like I only got here through abusing that glitch but… since I don’t even have a rank… how does this work? Maybe they will promote top 10 to legend? XD Anyways this no rank shit is really strange.

1 Like

It confirmed that I had Nishikujou-sensei card but in my gallery I don’t see it. As well as all of items was confirmed but I don’t have anything too. Why?

Here my gallery. Nishikujou-sensei card doesn’t show up.

Ya I don’t have my Nishikujou nor Kagari as well.

It’s a known bug. They posted acknowledgement of it on twitter the other day. They said they’ll give everyone their stuff after they fix it and that we should just play the event as normal for now.

I thought I was only the one experiencing that bug :confused: Also noticed even the aurora rewards are not given even you already passed through them in the event.

LOL the arena glitch shit made this week’s point completely not count and now I’m rank 1 ultimate who will drop to master. Feels bad.

For anyone interested, I posted a brief description of the game’s prologue on its English Fanbase’s Facebook page.

The entire game takes place in the time span between Kotarou and the girls running simulations to find the answer to Kagari’s theory, and the final battle against Kashima Sakura’s familiars.

The game’s story is basically Kotarou trying out different possibilities and seeing how things would play out. For example, in the prologue, Kotarou knew everything early on.

The concept is quite interesting seeing how it could be considered canon.

2 Likes

Woah, the latest Chihaya story actually felt kind of chilling, with that final scene in the forest. Kind of reminded me of Naoi in Angel Beats, but the vibe in this one felt stranger, perhaps because of the similarity in Kotarou and Sakuya in the first place.

Is it possible to give presents more than 1 at a time? I somehow have 250 dangos and I’m not exactly thrilled to have to press the same buttons 250 times.

Also is more translations than just the prologue?

The discord channel apparently has a couple, but it’s not organized. Personally, I feel that a story translation megathread would be nice. The players that can read Japanese can post translations or summaries there whenever they like.

On another note, the game needs a story library.