Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

Can anyone tell me what the Shizuru Yumemi card does? It seems to buff someone for 2 turns or something?

Nevermind figured it out.

Makes whole party 100% crit for 2 turns

It buffs your whole team for 4 turns (maxed)

Can someone post Chihaya in Wonderland and Angel Beats cards HD art for me? Thank you in advance, I really want to save those

no more room XD

3 Likes

9999% is 100 times the attack right? Thatā€™s still doesnā€™t seem enough to beat the Kagari.
edit: wait never mind, you were the guy who beat her right

Also, do you get moonstones/shards for the Lolita rerun event reward cards if you already got them last time? It didnā€™t occur to me to check before I got them, and now I canā€™t remember how many I had before.

I think I might have added a factor of 10 somewhere. I forget what Kagariā€™s HP is, but you wonā€™t kill this guy with just 9999%

Yes, the event cards are free materials if you already have them.

Every single week

Legend at last XD

2 Likes

I barely got to ultimate lol. Iā€™m so surprized free duel orbs only got there. I thought promo would be 80k or so. In ultimate they have more points than legend lol.

Now thenā€¦ on to the most important partā€¦ THE BAD LIFE DECISION SIMULATOR. I have burned my bank for the decision of getting every Kotori (casual clothes one isnā€™t increased chance so I guess I can only pray to get her someday) and so here it isā€¦

jajan~ a 472% with 50% chibimoth debuff card~ I love sundresses so mlb it is.

To my comrades that understand that Kotori is best girl: hereā€™s a full screen picture of that beautiful sundress Kotori

5 Likes

Someone helps me. I want to reroll so I play this on PC by using Nox but I donā€™t know how to do it. Can anyone help me, please? Thank you.

As a clarification, the file explorer is on the main screen in Nox, and it starts you at /data/media/0/, so go straight to the Android folder.

Will I lose all of my cards and reset my level characters?

A reroll with remove everything. If you arenā€™t linked to twitter, or you donā€™t backup the save folders, youā€™ll lose everything.

My first post on this topic. Iā€™ll begin by re-establishing that Iā€™m a huge fan of Rewrite, but not sure that itā€™s worth playing a Japanese-language Android game of it. Itā€™d be a different story if it were English.

That being said, is this game enjoyable to somebody with limited Japanese comprehension ability like me? Iā€™m considering playing it; itā€™s just that I already play similar apps like Brave Frontier and Treasure Cruise almost daily, but theyā€™re in English.

Could someone provide some insight on this game so Iā€™ll know if itā€™s worth playing?

OK. Thanks for your help.

I think you can enjoy the game w.o knowing Japanese but it depends on how much you like the characters. My driving force for playing the game is basically rolling all the cute cards and getting all the Kotoris. Iā€™m playing it w.o understanding a single word but I still enjoy it. The system of fighting is kind of rng though: just today in pvp I lost 2 games due to really unlucky numbers and somehow people ccā€™ing me when the skill itself doesnā€™t even have it meaning maximum chance of fucking with my team is 20% for each character. Know that you might feel a bit frustrated by that. The system is kind of unique though.

Long story shortā€¦ If you like the characters a lot then play it else donā€™t. If you understand Japanese on the other hand you can read the story so that is nice and you should play it. Too bad I canā€™t read it lol.

1 Like

Apparently you can fight yourself in duel arena. (its like sparring with yourself!)

Hey guys if you need help in Events and crafting stuff in RIM feel free to join our RIM discord chat we already have a list of memoria crafting recipeā€™s and list of routes on where you can get rare materials for crafting so feel free to join us :slight_smile:

https://discord.gg/BvYtXd

1 Like

I decided to give the game a shot and got these for my first 11 Gacha Pulls. I actually got 2 Shimakos, so one turned into Aurora along with some other 3* dupes. Should I keep, or do some rerolling?

Imgur

Iā€™d probably recommend just rerolling until you get someone you like.
The game is easily playable with any cards, so unless youā€™re trying to play seriously, just find a list of the characters that are in the permanent gacha pool and pick a couple to aim for. Or wait for a limited gacha with someone you like, and reroll then.
I feel like there is a collab event around the corner, but I donā€™t think any announcements have been madeā€¦ There was also the Planetarian thing recentlyā€¦