Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

new inoue so good in arena XD.

RIP 5th battle and bam full team petrify… not very lucky am I… I even put in 2 status reseters this time too…

I have a question, is there a card of young Lucia in Ignis Memoria?

I don’t think so. There’s a fair few cards where she looks a bit younger, but that should be due to the art style.
You can check this for a list of her cards: https://rewrite-im.gamerch.com/此花ルチア

1 Like

So… I tried to use Akane as a replacement for Inoue in Arena since the new Akane is really cute and I mlb’d her. I can’t believe how many times I lost. It is like the 2nd to last day and my Arena score is only 47k due to all the losses. Run4 is simply too hard to pull off when compared to run3 and the new swimsuit Inoue is just too good to use Akane as a replacement. Conclusion: unless you have a 5 star single target Akane as well that you can mlb, don’t try to use Akane as an Inoue.

I use this for Duels right now and have pretty low loss-rate.

Playing on Manual is absolutely necessary
It only really works because I rely on Kotori’s summer card to Petrify 1-2 people and Shimako to 1hit the biggest threat.
The trick is to use Shizuru to enable a 5 odd or 5 even chain.
Then again, I have Shizuru’s insta-kill card and Kotori’s petrify card fully memoria’d so they have a high hit rate.

With my usual team I tend to not lose at all but with Akane it doesn’t work out. My luck seems to be really bad cause I would use mlb insta kill aoe and mlb petrify aoe and not kill/petrify anything. My Shimako isn’t mlb so running Shimako isn’t always a good idea. I really need to know how to craft the extra petrify memoria lol. Anyways… your Shimako does ~45k dmg in a single hit so it makes sense you rely on that however there is an increasing amount of people with full threat teams so a reseter ends up being really important. Of course there were times I tried really hard to get a odd 5 but the game just wouldn’t let me get it. There are also lots people with 50k-70k hp so Shimako wouldn’t be enough for me anyways. Now I decided it’s better to take less chances and use Inoue, Kotori and Lucia/Shimako (depending on the bonuses of the week) instead of trying to use Akane in Arena. Same 4 and reseter on Akane means Akane needs an single attacker which I don’t have… where’s my Bride Akane? =(.

How does this event work?

Random guess but I think that’s to participate in the event in Japan. So unless you’re in Akihabara it’s probably useless unless you can spoof your way there.

Also seems like we have a planetarian rewrite crossover. Happy they had ゆめみ fully voiced but kinda sad they didn’t voice the entire thing since it’s kinda weird to hear 1 fully voiced character and the rest not.

1 Like

Do you think it is possible for there to be a Yumemi Gacha like the time when we got Otonashi Yuri and Kanade for Angel Beats crossover?

Okay so it turns out there is a Yumemi Gacha but is it impossible to obtain it without going to Akihabara?

That’s what I figured too and it’s a bummer. I went to arena and saw people using her and felt pretty bad. She even has Kotori maid skill and can be used on anybody if you were looking for just functionality.

For anyone who want to get planetarian skill card, I’ve done some research to the location of the event, and it’s on

or

Take your own risk to change (mock locate) your gps or go there physically if you want to get that card so badly

Please remember that this is only for educational purpose and I don’t hold responsibility for damage or legal consequences for using those numbers…

Should I try it out on a decoy account on another device?

lol that might be a good idea. If it works tell me how to do it :3.

So apparently the border to get into Legend this season was 850k. That’s a whole 18 people! shudder

1 Like

Wow that is really high. I got into progress with 420…

Does anyone have a full res of the last Akane event card? Been pretty busy the past month and missed that gacha by half an hour T_T

Here’s the Akane card, I love it

2 Likes

Is it just me or is Yumemi card really bad? Is it just a healing card with the same stats as a 3* card?

I despaired over how I got really unlucky 2x and lost 2 runs of arena then I saw a legend rank and felt so good getting back one of my runs.

@iamnoob Yumemi card is the same as Kotori maid which is an aoe heal of 40%. It is good.

@HeliosAlpha holy shit… if it takes 100s of thousand of points to rank up or even stay rank you need to spend aurora. Guess I’ll never get legend.