Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

Is there going to be an English version coming out, soon?

1 Like

Why would it? Rewrite hasnā€™t been released on the English market yet so thereā€™s no way to gauge how successful itā€™d be in the West, and even besides that if the original Japanese version didnā€™t work out, thereā€™s hardly a chance an English version would be profitable at all.

Like said before, itā€™s gone for good just like basically every other Key mobage.

1 Like

Does anybody know how to download the album without an account?
Sadly I didnā€™t have the opportunity to play Ignis Memoria so I donā€™t have an account and you need to have an account in the official IM page to download it

What, new game for IOS ???
Iā€™m an android t-t user
Well I do not know if it has already launched but I hope it comes to android

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this game died around a year ago.

Really ?
I just downloaded it and install it, it appears until the start screen
I was preparing to record video.

editing a post:
Well, it looks like itā€™s true, this screen appears unfortunately I could not translate

Yeah, an emulator is the only hopeā€¦I dunno if anyone packet sniffed this or tried to make one.

Like Emile has said, it is sadly true that the game officially died at the start of 2018 with the shutdown of all its services and servers. All that is really left of the game are either good memories and personal collections of saved card arts (or how you call them), like the one HeliosAlpha was so kind to share with us in his post.

@Tamamo-no-Bae I personally believe that by shutting down all services, even if an emulator was made, the emulation would be a shadow of what the original game was to content players. Hypothetically speaking by emulating the game you would essentially get a singleplayer game with a limited supply of gems and card packs with no multiplayer services.
:uguu:

On the bright side, if itā€™s the cards youā€™re after, hereā€™s a link to a wiki that has (as far as I know) all of them. Itā€™s in Spanish, however.

Also, did I really just say that the game died a year ago when, in reality, it was only three months ago? Wow, my awareness of the passage of time is terrible. Maybe I should go see a doctorā€¦

1 Like

Remember that the game included minigames, awesome events, and a lot of canon Rewrite storylines.
Multiplayer was limited to arena pvp grinding and supports most people rarely used.

With an emulator you could have unlimited gems and experience all the gameā€™s content, even make translations of it to English.