Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

Do you? For the first battle it seems no matter who I fight, the base is 100 karma and the speed bonus goes 1.5, 1.4, 1.3 …, and the continued battles go 1x, 2x, 3x, 5x, 10x for me (that’s why I’ve been trying to choose weak opponents for the first match to finish quickly).

Right now the threshold to rank up is 4480 karma, which is rank 634. And I think this is the first time I’ve seen the class drop border go above 0 (or maybe I just haven’t been paying attention before)

It has to be higher rank than yourself. You are the highest rank right now hence it doesn’t matter to you. Advance will get extra points from Progress but Progress wouldn’t be able to get it off Progress.

1 Like

Ahh, that makes sense, thanks.

Yeah, I was really confused about how to use it too (since it doesn’t appear in the options for the awakening menu), so I searched online and apparently, there’s a maintenance (to fix it, and some other dueling class change problems) going on… damn, now.

maybe @iamnoob, it’ll put you into Progress? Since there are definitely at least 1000 people in progress so rank 500 would have been enough.

I’ll see what I can do.
Edit: As far as I can see from the CoC, posting this shouldn’t be against the rules. Either way, please let me know when you’ve received it so that I can remove it.

Seems to be saying there was a flaw in the promotion/demotion system and the exclusive character use LB stones…
1 hour maintenance from 1400 JST today… Which happens to be right now.

1 Like

I think there were only 400 people in Progress. I had 0 points cause I forgot to do arena for a day and I was rank 300 something. My rank took such a huge dip and now I’m only rank 97 lol.

Ok so… you can rank up during season? Cause I’m now in progress rank ~300 after the daily reset. Was it a bug or is there something I’m missing?

I have no idea how this rank thing works…

Also is anyone doing the lv300 moon for the event?
I can do it easily but I won’t survive auto-pilot.
I’m kinda lazy to do that fight 40 times…

Ya I just auto it. I lost 2x in the stage out of all the times I did it so I figured w.e.

I was doing it until yesterday, but this event is long and the top 100 are going pretty fast.
Going to settle for tier two bracket this time.

You’re welcome. It wasn’t much trouble, don’t worry about it.
It’s unfortunate it didn’t resolve all of the problems, but hey. You’re one step closer! I hope you manage to sort it out.
You’re much better at drawing than I ever could have been! Thank you for the cute Shizuru!

Is it even possible to get tier 1 without gemming? I never gem so tier 2 is what I always get.

Also I think it bugged when it put me in advance? Cause I’m now in progress after the maintenance?

It’s generally possible to get close enough to tier 1 on just free energy that you can use aurora to get into tier 1. The difference between tier 2 and tier 1 is 300 aurora, so as long as you use less than that, it’s worth it. Of course, that also requires more time spent…

As quoted from their Tweet above;[quote=“Mawaru, post:619, topic:3537”]
デュエルアリーナで、クラス昇格・降格における不具合
[/quote]
It says[quote=“Mawaru, post:619, topic:3537”]
Seems to be saying there was a flaw in the promotion/demotion system
[/quote]

I think that’s my best ranking until today

lol gz man

Does anyone know any good sites for finding item farming locations?
Trying to get some materials for Memoria crafting but some of the mats are pretty rare. The one I’m looking for right now is にょろにょろした触手. Aka Wriggling Tentacle… But the only recommended spot I can find is in one of Shizuru’s stories where there’s only two low chances for it to drop.
Edit: Aurora gacha+ [doubled draw rates] on the 21st.
Maybe I can finally blow some rolls.
That new Akane looks interesting for duels too. Decent single target damage + attack down debuff on an easy ignis requirement.

The new Akane looks so smug lol. But ya, she’s pretty darn good.

Looks like I up-ranked safely at rank 300+

New Akane looks interesting but not the best effects.

Welp fk everything

Looks like I wont be ranking up anymore.

Now everything I come across is full 5*s that either 1 shot key bind or stone paralyze me in 1 turn.

1 Like

Erm a Shizu just 1 shot my entire team on turn 1… no dmg came up…

Is there a insta-kill card?

1 Like

This one. 25% chance to instakill at MLB+ another 20% chance from Memoria
https://rewrite-im.gamerch.com/%E3%80%90%E3%82%B0%E3%83%83%E3%83%89%E3%83%86%E3%82%A4%E3%82%B9%E3%83%84%E3%80%91%E9%9D%99%E6%B5%81

1 Like

How do I get the memoria to add 20% chance?
Which materials?

It’s a bit large and messy, but this was the best I could do at the moment. Just follow the colors.
For reference, you can also check on one of the JP Wikis for: 気絶の記憶, 絶痛の記憶, and 絶倒の記憶