Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

Wasn’t that what I was talking about?

Post #572
New top meta defense team is now Kotori lead (you need lead so that the revive unit can instantly move) with aoe insta death, aoe petrify and revive; Kagari with aoe insta death (which actually does more dmg than Kotori aoe petrify which is pretty bs), single target petrify, another cc like maybe sheep (if so make her last unit); Shizuru with aoe insta death, aoe insta death debuff, and something like bride shizuru; All with over 50k hp. Made to kill even the most op teams if they get unlucky. Get rekt’d.

It’s the same 4 card.

Yea but I’m asking which one. Does anyone have the picture of the card?

Already linked a picture of it

There’s actually a couple more though. Such as
https://rewrite-im.gamerch.com/【鬱金香の姫君】小鳥
And
https://rewrite-im.gamerch.com/【散り菊までの憩】篝

Ya those were the 3 insta deaths I was talking about. Speaking of which… In arena, I was really unlucky. Someone proc’d their petrify memoria on their aoe move that has no other abilities. They need to show the opponent’s memerias as well… I gotta know who are the priority targets. An insta death one also proc’d on my Kotori, I had to exit arena prematurely 2x. Speaking of which… How many days of Arena has it been? I’ve only done 2 days worth, but last time I checked I was rank 17 and now I slipped all the way to 72. That’s an awfully big drop and I wanna see if maybe I missed a day.

EDIT: Is the 2x 5 star chance… real money auroras? or any? It looks like any but I’m not sure.

Extreme bracket just started it’s 3rd day. It’s going very fast. The 2x Gacha is free or paid. I just dumped 20k free Aurora into it.

Alright thanks. Missing 1 day is a 15k point loss so it feels bad. Got maid Shizuru~ feeling good. Wanted casual Kotori though.

I got destroyed by bad luck yesterday. The stars alligned against me. Kept getting Instakilled/break status or just generally bad ignis layout resulting in loss.
Now I’m below the rank up bracket… Might need to use some Aurora this time…
On the bright side, I finally got the revival Kotori 4*!

Theres a way to know if you’re near the rank up bracket?

Speaking of which, I have enough for 6 lbs on 5 stars but no idea who to lb. Should I finish lbing Shimako when I don’t really use her? Or should I wait for a 5 star revival Kotori?

Not only promotion, even demotion.

For LBing 5*s, I personally think it depends on which you want to do better in, PvP or PvE.
For example, in the current event, CC cards like petrification seem to have a much lower rate of success. This also seems to be true for event bosses in Moon quests. Straight up high damage cards like Shimako’s 840% one would shine pretty well in these high HP boss events, I think.
On the other hand, CC cards like petrification and instadeath do very well in PvP Duels.
The safest route is obviously Healers, as they are useful for both situations.

I only lb cards that look good XD. Only ever use cute cards. Never play male cards unless required. Priority is Kotori if I have any that I want to lb. Btw I have fully mlb’d Kotori 5 star team but well… revive is better and cuter currently so I have to remove one for her (that moment when your aoe healer just gets replaced by a 4 star for pvp). Living the Kotori life.

Looks like promotion isn’t too hard in extreme either. Guess I’ll be promoted again this week even with the bad luck lol.

UPDATE: That moment when you forgot the %hp dmg cards and you end up wasting 360 turns for the 150 floors. Feels bad. Not gonna bother doing the map again though.

UPDATE2: O_O sleep memoria triggered on all my units… this isn’t right… isn’t that only 5% or 10% on one? If it happened 3x then that’s 0.0125% or 0.1% chance. How unlucky do you have to be to even get hit 1x of those memorias let alone 3x.

How long do you usually spend to use all of your Duels? 10x5 wins takes forever…

Ya it really does. I generally spend around 30min to 1hr on it. 30min if I fuck up hard. But don’t wanna fall behind on ranking. If you fall behind… you have to probably fight higher ranks in order to be at the top since those people get 2x points. That would be more grindy. I’m not gonna stop doing the duels until I get highest rank and get the one time rewards.

I don’t think falling behind a rank is that bad because there would be a lot fewer tryhards. Right now I’m 184th place in Extreme with 49k karma. With those points I would be 6th place in Progress. I’m almost tempted to see if skipping one week would make the climb easier; I don’t feel like testing that theory just yet though.

Each time I win a battle in duel arena, a dialogue box appears and if I click yes I am taken to another battle. Could somebody explain what the dialogue box says?

Not entirely sure but the gist is either yes and go for a higher score or risk losing and getting 0. If you ask me It’s a bit of a stupid system. They should just count the points until you lose.

1 Like

Oh okay :sweat_smile: I didn’t know that till now and I kept losing the 2nd match. Thanks

Yeah, I fell behind and decided to to catch up with Aurora…
Getting pretty tired of duels though. Constantly fighting people from the top 100 is draining…
I’m assuming the bracket gets smaller with every rank up. This time it seems to be around top 175 that will move on. Not sure how feasible getting the last rank is going to be, since I wouldn’t be surprised if it’ll need around top 50. Then again, as long as you use less than 500 Aurora, it should be worth it…

Well considering if you just simply use the daily 10 orbs to do arena, you can get high rank as long as you don’t get too unlucky, I don’t think you would need much aurora to stay top rank if it’s only rank 50. I mean I did the worst I’ve ever done in arena this week and I’m still rank 66 with just 63k points lol.

Yeah, I looked at it again after that and saw it’s only around 12k/day for top 100, which is a lot easier than I thought. I guess it just depends how many people are desperate for that last rank.
I ended around 55th or so this time. Ironically the best I’ve done.

!!! suddenly the promotion threshold become 73k? wtf? It was 50k just yesterday. Welp didn’t expect that. Guess I couldn’t rank up this week due to bad luck not getting my usual ~74k.