Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

Wait, which is the other one? o.o

EDIT: Nvm found it. Awh that’s adorable! Sadly I don’t have it.

Either way, lifesteal is pretty good for now I think.

Also which 4 star cards are good to make Kotori into a healer? Sadly I don’t have any 5 star.

Indeed. After this spam I can now lb some stuff finially. Going to start by lb the CC cards.
Is lBing healer cards worth it? The increase heals seem minimal.

For pvp? Definitely get the Revive card and maybe a large single target heal one.
My current Kotori setup is Revive, Single heal, Party damage reduction 45%.

Damage reduction is a god for Long battles since it’s much better to block 30k dmg than heal 10k. Ironically it’s a 3* card. Are there any other damage reduction cards above 45%?
The other ones I’ve seen are 4* but ironically only 40%

Which one is the revive card? I can’t read Kanji yet so I dunno which one it is.

@iamnoob @Tamamo-no-Bae

It is definitely worth mlbing healers. The heal makes a huge difference in amount healed when you get higher hp. A 5% change can make as big of a diference as 3k hp and mlbing a healer makes a 15% difference. If it’s a 4 star, it’s easy to lb but 5 star you might want to hold off for a bit if you haven’t lb’d anything else. Of course the 1st 5 star I mlb’d was a healer (maid Kotori) since I only want to really lb Kotori (Kotori best grill) lol. Anyways there are all sorts of good cards as a healer for Kotori but you should include at least one attacker. Good healers are 4 star run3 single heal (good for ez heal though I don’t like depending on a run too often since I mainly use odd and even), 2x3 revive and heal 4 star (seriously amazing; when I go offense Kotori, I still use the revive one. It heals 50% at mlb which is great). 4 star 2x2 wedding Kotori which has heal over 3 turns (it’s not amazing but healing over several turns is nice in its own way. 2x2 is the eziest requirement as well.) if you don’t have any other heals though you would have to use 3 star 2x2 heal which is pretty bad but ez to use. I don’t recommend using the 3 star even 3 1turn 45% reduce if you have the choice since your stats take a huge dip and you basically skip a turn just to reduce a little bit of dmg while taking up a slot. I personally already feel there aren’t enough slots to put in all the good Kotoris so I can’t put that in when I can just use her to heal or do dmg instead. Of the 5 stars, there are mainly only attackers and the maid Kotori is the only healer. She is good though since she has 2+3 aoe heal of 45% at mlb: when I don’t play an aggressive team, I’d use her and revive for the heals. Anyways that’s about it.

UPDATE: @Tamamo-no-Bae I can’t read it either but the 2x3 4 star with a heal is the revive.

@Jellal Oh god it’s a life steal? 50%? I never thought it to be life steal since there’s such a high %. That’s pretty ridiculous lol.

1 Like

Is there a higher chance for 5 stars in 10 draws?

Well 10 draw guarantees a 4 star. I’m not sure if it says 4 star and up but to be on the safe side I just do single summons if I don’t want the 4 star.

1 Like

I really want some good cards for Lucia but the best I got is the maid Shimako

The “Puss in boots” Shizuru was great for Duels when the AI was locked to targeting the lowest health unit. It’s still pretty good for medium single target damage and the return 50-60% of damage into health is nothing to sneeze at either.
There’s definitely worse choices for LBing.

1 Like

I was gonna test out that Yoshino card but someone else used it for me. The % dmg on that card is strong for just 2x2 and the ability looked like something that says something about insta death. On a team I fought, I met him and bam he hit me and god that card was overpowered. It was an insta death with 100% chance of insta death being inflicted… on the user that is. LOL. It’s literally a suicide card. It was so fucking hilarious, I laughed and rolled on the floor for 5 min. Now is the card worth using? Yes, the laughter is all worth it. Use it for everything cause why not? Heck you can use the strat where you are almost dead anyways might as well make use of a strong move and then die and revive. LOL.

2 Likes

Suicide bomber? Damnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

It says “Contents data download has failed. [Some file] 5: -1: file error: Hash mismatch.”
I don’t know how to fix it, but if you’re emulating a device, it’s possible that is the problem. I know a lot of app games don’t like Emulators and sometimes go out of their way to prevent play from an emulator.
I personally tried to Emutlate it when I first started so I could reroll. I did manage to download the game, but it wouldn’t run.
I opened Emu again just now to test and the download succeeded but it still won’t run.
No idea if it’ll help but, I tried looking at my Mobile’s files and I see the specified file under jp.co.product.rewrites>files>__EXTEND_RewriteSG. I can’t find it on my emulator though.

Damn, feels like there’s a sudden ramp up in difficulty with Progress class, its making me too scared to continue PVP duels now (although that’s probably because of my bad setup, which I should change).

Also, how do the rankings work? I see some people who are in Progress class in the Advance class rankings.

Who has gotten to the next rank? How much rank do you need?
I was rank 450 previous season with 20k+ points but it didnt put me in the Progress slot?
I’m still in Advance after being top 500… wtf

Edit

This is season 4 though, so the highest you can go is Progress isn’t it? Right now it looks like the border to get to Extreme is 1170.

The 4th rank
I’m currently in the 3rd rank even though I’m top 500 last rank… So yea wtf
And wondering why I didn’t get upranked. I thought top 500 was enough

You don’t always find people your rank hence Progress can find Advance users. If you fight a higher ranker you get more points. As a Progress though, most of the people you find would probably be Progress. Well there’s no reason to care about the higher rank more points thing if you are the highest rank at the time anyways though. I did feel really bad when I fought full aoe insta death/petrify teams though. If wrong person dies or gets petrified, I lose the run.
@iamnoob I don’t think top 500 is very high actually. As you move up less and less people are in your rank hence 450 was actually low ranking. I’m not sure where the actual threshold is and my rank for that week wouldn’t help you figured that out since I was rank 37. Expect not to rank up if you’re not even in the top 200 though.

I managed to get into Progress with around 25k points if I remember right. That was around rank 300 ish?
10 duels of 5 wins takes so long I just stop halfway sometimes…

Looks to be 126.62 MB.

1 Like

Wow really? 25k?
Damn I should have finished my charges… I had 10 fight charges left but saw I was above 500 and was lazy lol

Pretty sure I has about 21k or almost 21k…

You should really try to at least use the charges for one or two wins for the medals. There’s some good stuff in the shop, and it’s all pretty expensive. Granted, most of the time I have only been buying the Aurora

Hey. That’s what I did too. It’s only a small dent in my coins anyways. 25 coins per win so 250 per day.