Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

Hopefully it’s like something you craft from the stars from challenge quests because my god are those things useless. All you can do with them is craft 3★s that are hot garbage. We also have challenge quests for all characters now.

I never said it was an AOE it was to one of my members.
And nope not exxaggerating. it’s probably more than 80k TBH
I’m sure you know about Shizuru’s fish attack or Lucia’s multi attack.
They’re suppoed to do a few attacks in one and they did about 20k each so it was probably almost 100K+

Well you did say “one shot my entire team” and 20k each when both Shizuru and Lucia does 3 hits maximum means 60k dmg. If something was crazy enough to do 80k, I probably would’ve known about it lol. Which means you met a mlb lucia or something with 7k+ attack but if it’s not aoe and your team has less than 40k hp I don’t think it is any different from fighting someone who does 40k to you. I mean I meet 7k+ attacks all the time but if it doesn’t hit my Kotori, it doesn’t matter since if something one shot you vs over one shot you it is the same just use a revive. If anything’s annoying it should be petrify rather than death. Petrify is worse than death since you can’t even restore by waiting it out w.o a reseter and for some reason the reseter is always hit with the petrify. Now that’s scary. Unless Kotori is the one dying, I wouldn’t care about death at all. Reseter resets your own cc’s as well so it’s more dangerous.

Edit: If you really hate the strong moves you should probably consider choosing pvp maps that lower fire, water, or lightning. Currently top right lowers fire and lightning and neutral towards water.

Well they did 1 shot my each of my team.
All 3 did multi attacks
Bye bye 3 win streak

?¿? Correct me if I’m mistaken but they do 3-6 hits not just 3? At least my Shizu card says it does 3-6.
My Akane wedding card also does 3-6hits. So yea 60-120k dmg. Pretty sure it hit me about 4 times so 80k D: or even 100k cries in fear

Also I think it may be possible to 80k whole team? My Shizu wedding does about 20k+ to whole team and it has 0 lbs and is Low lv. I wonder if a fully powered Shizu lv100+ could actually do that much dmg…probably not? But still a scary thought

It isn’t one shot if it takes 3 shots. It’s one round but not one shot.

I’m not sure about Shizuru since I couldnt get maid Shizuru but Lucia has 2-3 hits at ~300% if mlb. If you are saying Shizuru’s is like Akane being 3-6 hits the % has to be lower than 200% at mlb (probably ~150%). If you’re telling me each hit is 20k with that skill, the Shizuru had to have ~14k attk which isn’t possible. Even with lightning bonus and buff it wouldn’t be poossible. If you are rounding 15k up to 20k then it might be conceivable with the bonuses but 20k is impossible. But then again if you were killed in 1 round, they couldn’t have possibly buffed.

Shizuru wedding is really strong but it’s hard 2 pull off and requires lower hp for even higher dmg. Even then though it can’t reach 80k lol.

Worse is still petrify: Literally forces me to abandon the run. Idk how much it takes to rank up so it’s kinda annoying. Hopefully my current rank is enough.

Well my characters have ~ 30k hp and they had a 2---- in the front. Even if 6 hit me that’s 12k Dmg nowhere near enough to 1 shot my members. So it’d have to be 20k.

Also is the petrify the rock thing? Only way to get rid is purify I’m guessing? TBH it’s quite bs since 40% to insta KO is quite op.

Btw how much bonus is the buffs for the battle mode. I always just randomly pick one since they don’t say the % increases and my damage types are all over the place.

DOES ANYONE KNOW A PLACE YOU CAN VIEW ALL THE CARD ARTWORK IN THE GAME? LIKE A WIKI OR SOMETHING?

Is full japanese but here you can see it.

But 20k is impossible so you have to either be exaggerating or remembering wrong. Multi-hits do have a lot of numbers so you can mistaken it. Else it’s not even a Shizuru like you said and just a Lucia which actually can reach 20k per hit for a maximum of 3 hits if she has >7k attack. 20k each, however, can’t do done if it’s a 3-6 hit move.

Ya. Petrify is just ridiculous.

The same as a Super effective bonus which is relatively 10%.

Thank you so much! Always wanted to see NekoShizu [quote=“codeotaku, post:580, topic:3537”]
. Multi-hits do have a lot of numbers so you can mistaken it. Else it’s not even a Shizuru like you said and just a Lucia which actually can reach 20k per hit for a maximum of 3 hits if she has >7k attack. 20k each, however, can’t do done if it’s a 3-6 hit move.

Ya. Petrify is just ridiculous.

The same as a Super effective bonus which is relatively 10%.
[/quote]

That’s the weird thing. I don’t really know how dmg is calculated since I’m not sure what the buffs %s are but the only thing I remember 100% clearly is the number started with 2 and I died in 1 turn. So it was either 2k or 20k and since I have 30k hp I can’t be 2k so I’m as confused as you are.

Who can learn petrify? So far I’m using Petrify Kagari which is quite op unless they petrify my Kotori in which case I just give up.

BTW is there a level cap?
Just did some math
Lv 150+ would likely have enough to do 20k with full 5* lbs maxed. But is level cap 100?

Also more importantly…

I
WANT
MY
YUKATA
SHIZURU

I SWEAR TO GOD IF I SPEND 18 DRAWS AGAIN AND NOT GET HER

PIUEWBTVGP;AIWTGEAIUWT4GP09 Y4T9Q7A8TY4GH0P8YIB HAWT79GU A

1 Like

lvl 99 is cap as far as I know and that’s why I said 20k isn’t possible on maid Shizuru and must be a Lucia or something. There are lots of petrifies just look for the word 石. And more importantly… I got a repeat yukata shizuru instead of a new unit from guarantee but w.e I’m not even mad compared to the troll I’ve always been experiencing.

@everyone always… I will bring some bad news to you people who hate arena… you will now hate it even more. Why you ask? Cause this:

That’s right… another instanta death card. Now in addition to shizuru and kotori, kagari has one too.

Now for the good news… people you dont have spend that many auroras on lbing specific people now. That’s cause the previously revealed lb materials are here:

New top meta defense team is now Kotori lead (you need lead so that the revive unit can instantly move) with aoe insta death, aoe petrify and revive; Kagari with aoe insta death (which actually does more dmg than Kotori aoe petrify which is pretty bs), single target petrify, another cc like maybe sheep (if so make her last unit); Shizuru with aoe insta death, aoe insta death debuff, and something like bride shizuru; All with over 50k hp. Made to kill even the most op teams if they get unlucky. Get rekt’d.

UPDATE: For enhancement for the new cards, I got the enhancement materials but it doesn’t seem to be usable? Maybe that has to do with why it is orange there? Perhaps it gives it at the end of the event or something? I’m not sure. Perhaps it says but I can’t read it. If anyone has info on this, it would be helpful.

1 Like

I…
WHAT…
BUT STATISTICALLY…

I STUDIED STATISTICS FOR FKS SAKE…

16 DRAWS AND ONLY 1 5*?

WHAT?

At least I got Yukata Shizu which is nice
but… WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ONLY 1 5*

I’ve been wondering for a while… by draws you mean 10x draws right? So total 160 cards? Cause you have been telling me you don’t have lb material but you keep saying you draw that much and you get duplicates all the time.

1 Like

Question… Is the Cat Shizuru better than the whistle Shizuru? I’ve been considering replacing my whistle with that one even if it has 1% less attack, but I’m not sure what it does.

Of course I mean 10 draw.
But its not really much materials either.
19 Mochi and almost 100 Gems and 0 fking crystals.

Oh and if you’re talking about the massive amount of drawing I did previously where I spammed everything. It was on my second Acc which I have now abandoned since I think it was like 15 draws and no 5*s. SO yea those materials are not on this account since with that luck I basically wasted all those gems.

Basically created a new one where I kept re-drawing to get Wedding Shizu.

If you mean the 4 star cat Shizuru, put that in since it’s a decently strong aoe with chance for insta death debuff.

@iamnoob 19 mochi is enough for a full mlb 4 star unit though. Not bad at all. 100 gems means 2 lbs on a 5 star as well. If you haven’t got many 5 stars you shouldn’t expect to get crystals anyways.

1 Like

As far as i can see It’s not Aoe, It’s a single target that heals Shizuru. I think I’ll still keep it, since my 5 star Insta-kill AOE is 4 same, and the whistle one is 3 same so they tend to compete.

Can you show me the card? Or you can tell me the requirements.

There are 2 cat shizuru: White cat shizuru and Puss in boots Shizuru which is what I guess tamamo is talking about

You mean 4 odd single target chance paralysis?

https://rewrite-im.gamerch.com/【サンマが欲しい猫娘】静流

It’s 205% single target with 50% lifesteal