Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

Yeah I don’t lv the cards. Mainly cause I can’t. I dont have a single crystal and not enough mochi. Have a sht ton of gems though.

I’m a relatively new player after all. Barely have any resources to level the cards. Hell I barely have any 5* cards.

Also does there seem to be a bug where if you get stunned you lose?

I had all 3 of my members at about 90% hp but they got stunned and the game said I lost which is bullshit…

Didn’t you say you keep getting duplicates and you used lots of draws? You should definitely have enough to mlb some 4 stars. Like I was telling you: 5 star cards aren’t always better than 4 star cards.

It takes 50 gems to up a 5* once. I spent most of it upping my Kotarou 4* confusion card to lv4 to get max % chance confusion.
I spent about 10 gems upping 2 3* cards to max which were Lucia %hp dmg and Kotori’s party damage reduction

I now have like 8 gems and I think 4-5 Mochi.

Yes I got lots of duplicates. But it takes 5 full draws of duplicates to up a 5* once. So yeah I’m not exactly overflowing with riches on upgrade materials.

Oh I guess I should mention I’m a f2p player

So you say some 4*s are better? Would you recommend some? I may not have them though… D:

It’s not that some 4 stars are better… If you have no resources, ALL 4 stars are better than a 5 star. Use all your upgrades on 4 stars. Full mlb 4 star unit would have good enough stats. If you can’t lb a 5 star much then don’t do it. I dont spend any lbs on 5 stars for my Akane and with full mlb 4 star team she has a whole 5.4k attack. Even with the weaker stat 4 stars still 4.6k. I have been telling you this since the beginning but don’t get mislead by just simply rarity.

Yeah but in the long term lb 5s are better. Then again 4s are much faster and easier to lb. I don’t really have many good 4* ones either. Most of them are just higher attack or poison. I would definately lb 4s that blind or CC but I don’t have any besides the Kotarou one I mentioned. Anyway thanks for the tip I’ll prob up a blind 4 if I ever get it.

By the way anyone getting that stun lose bug I mentioned earlier?

1 Like

It cost 25x 4 star lb material to lb a 5 star. Something tells me ntys. Long term 5 star would be better if you had the materials for it to begin with but 4 star enhance material should NEVER be used on 5 stars. It isn’t even close to worth it when 4 star uses 25x 3 star material and 5 star only uses 50. 4 star enhance material should only ever be used on 4 stars.

1 Like

I did not get to LB any 5 stars :sad:
But I have a max 3 star Lucia and LB one Lucia 4 star

The Powa of 4 stars

1 Like

I don’t even have that many Mochi to lb my 4*s…
cries

also a lv 84 Lucia and lv 68 Akane… O_O

BTW what does the 2nd Akane card do? It was one of the first cards I got but until now I don’t know what it does… It seems to give a buff but not sure what the buff is.

1 Like

Oni buff. I think It increases all her stats but I’m not sure. Nishikujou has a buff like that too. I don’t think anyone confirmed what exactly it does yet.

It’s called berserk. It increases attack and decreases HP.

2 Likes

Can someone tell me how to not die when you get the key debuff? After you attack you insta die which is retarded

1 Like

Remove it or wait 3 turns without do nothing.

How do you skip your turn?
Even basic attacks kill yourself

For skip the turn you should use the “Protect and end turn” button in the side of the bag button.

Just fking wow… last fight and I run into a full 5* team that 1 shot my entire team. HOW THE HELL ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO SURVIVE 80,000 DMG

Also thanks for telling me which button is skip

That moment you forgot to put in half of your total points. Why did I even waste my time doing that map…

@iamnoob I can’t think of an aoe that would normally do 80k. That’s stronger than the single hit from Shinako. Even if the skill was 800%, it would need someone with 10k attack which is literally impossible. The only thinkable aoe is Bride Shizuru which gets stronger as her hp is lower. That takes 2x2+3 which is literally all the ignis and at mlb it has 437% + bonus dmg. There aren’t many shizuru’s that focus attack and the focus attacks still aren’t very high but she can get to bout 7k attack. I guess you weakened her to a point where she can deal over 10k% dmg which is pretty crazy and I’m not sure you can really reach 1.5k your original %. Are you exaggerating or it really was 80k? If so I better put that Shizuru on my team LOL.

PSA: The AI in Duel Arena no longer always targets the party member with the lowest HP. I know I at least abused that a lot. I haven’t really found a pattern in how they currently attack.

They’re also making some changes to the upgrade system it looks like.

O_O now there will be specific ones? Will they introduce something you can get for specific characters or will they make all from now on specific I wonder.