Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

Am I the only one who wants an official English version of this game? I am trying to learn Japanese but Kanji is still hard

Same here. I really want to read the routes but too much Kanji.

Is there any app that can add furigana to it or something?
I know thereā€™s ChiiTrans for PC but for iphones?

1 Like

I heard it is like the alternate routes so I had really high expectations but then too much Kanji to even make a choice

I wish the game had a larger English fanbase. Take Fate/Grand Order, it has a large fanbase and you can find translations and summaries for pretty much all routes/events.

1 Like

Yaā€¦ I really wish someone made a patch or something to help us read it. I also want that for the upcoming atlier phone game.

2 Likes

Iā€™d love to have a translated version, or at least some more translated stuff on wikis/blogsā€¦ I can read some of the kanji, but not much, and it just makes reading that much slower because Iā€™m like okay this means X what does X mean in English and how does this sentence come togetherā€¦

Also my last pull was awful, i had so many dupes and they were all 3* what the heck mannnnn! I get the same kind of luck on Love Live draws lately too >__>

1 Like

Shouldnā€™t split your luck like that bruh. (ļæ£ā–½ļæ£) Those who chased 2 rabbits and get both are few (like @Manga). Those who chase 2 rabbit usually get neither and even getting one is rather unlikely. Donā€™t chase 2 rabbits

1 Like
1 Like

Iā€™m in the middle of listening the podcast and tried to pick off any info I can get (sorry if I picked it wrong, Iā€™m still learning after allā€¦), so:

1. there will be future events
  2. there will be duel arena (pvp maybe?)
    -> the loser wonā€™t lose anything
    -> the winner will be ranked and there will be reward for the winner
  3. next event might start at 30th date 6th month (apparently ā€œswimsuitā€ event, with Kotori and Lucia cards shown)
  4. at 6th day 8th month, there will be an event Rewrite Ignis Festa (real event, not ingame)
    -> players will recieve ticket for this event (seems to be Japan only)
  5. something about Inoue Akiraā€™s self talking?
    -> Given name Akira is something the writer decide because they think it perfectly fit the character and the family name
    -> There will be ā€œInoue Akira no Hitorigoto Cornerā€
    -> There will be birthday event for her

please donā€™t call me translator, its an insult to real translators (Iā€™m just someone who knows a few words, hehe)

3 Likes

Yesssss a translator :grinning:

PVP mode sounds cool

1 Like

The duel arena isnā€™t exactly PvP, but still pretty cool nonetheless.
Itā€™s fairly easy to beat (At least, in the five matches I had) but you can get a chance to see the cards you donā€™t have in action!

2 Likes

How exactly do the rewards work for this mode? What do I need to do to get the Yoshino card?

Anyone can translate the basics of whatā€™s going on?

From what I know duels give some currency you can exchange for which is the metal medallion thing.
What is the red thing you get and what does it do?

Also looks like itā€™s time to spam train 3.

I accidentally mached myself with a random person the first time I tried and got matched with a lv 100+ luciaā€¦
She did 50000 dmg in 1 hit -.-

1 Like

I think the red thing is for ranking and possibly for promotion?

I believe the enemies get scaled down donā€™t they? I know that most of the opponentā€™s levels get scaled up to me

How do you track the promotion?

Also yea level seems to scale.

The how the hell did that Lucia 1 shot me -.-ā€™ā€™

Thatā€™s the part Iā€™m not so sure about. I have about 16k of those red points now, but still beginner.

And yeah some people have some crazy strong characters regardless (A Kotarou managed to half health my entire party with an AoE attack somehow)

Indeed, the game scales the levels of the opponent and nothing else. All bonuses from cards stay the same. Someone who has a lvl100 character most certainly boosted their team to hell and back. Hereā€™s a comparison of my Lucia with and without stat bonuses. They say that you can play this no matter your level, but that is absolute bullcrap. Newbies will get mauled at least until people get put into proper brackets.

You can purchase materials with the medals you win. The Yoshino card is a reward for climbing to the fourth class (Why would you want a suicide attack though). Youā€™re only promoted to a higher class at the end of the season (Notice it says season 1 on the event page). This game mode is obviously not going away as quickly as previous events.

This looks like a really good development for the game as an alternative to the regular stories that you can just auto through and the challenge quests that rape you hard and give shit rewards.

1 Like

Oh wow did not notice the suicide part lol. At the very least the card art is quite cool so I want it for that.

Yeah this mode has been quite enjoyable thus far so Iā€™m quite looking forward to seeing how far they take it

Oh yeah that happened. I got matched with level 700 Shimako