Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

700…?

I don’t think that’s possible…?

I thought so but then turns out it is. 80000+ damage one hit

How did it go for you guys? I won once and lost thrice

Don’t you have like 10 tries? At least I had that many.

What does your team look like?
I don’t think my team is that strong, but I haven’t lost yet (about 15 matches)
I haven’t been hit by a truck yet, a good thing to use is effects such as blindness and paralysis, or the rock thing. You have the first move, so making the opponent unable to hit you for like three turns is pretty much a game-changer. Also, insta-kill effects seem to work in the arena.

I had a strong team before in my old account but my phone got reset and now my best is a level 9 Shimako 5 star

LOL I didn’t do it yesterday so I’m sorta behind in rankings but…the multiplier can be 1.3 or 1.4 but what are the conditions? IMO the strongest unit in pvp is Kotori cause you need the streak and so you fight 5 teams. Most teams aren’t weak af so heals are a must. Kotori has a revival move too just in case you can’t seem to heal or got rlly unlucky. The worst match up will be a Kotori with the insta-kill skill by chance. I wasn’t even that afraid of that skill cause I had Kotori’s revive but… it killed MY Kotori with it. That has to the most annoying card in the entire game for arena.

P.S. And yes, cards are really the most important part of the game. The bonus you get from those is greater than several extra lvls.

P.S. 2 Btw has anyone ranked up yet?

EDIT: I don’t get the multiplier… I got 1.2x as well. It’s so strange.

I think you only rank up after the season ends.

Kotori is probably the key component of my team. I use her for her AoE heal, revive and most importantly her AoE polymorph which I maxed out to increase the probability of CCing the enemy team and I usually open with this move. I also have Lucia as my primary damage dealer and Shizuru as secondary damage dealer. I’ve equipped Lucia with an AoE paralysis and Shizuru with AoE break just in case Kotori’s polymorph completely whiffs (sometimes they all whiff which is really unlucky but Kotori’s revives usually keep me in the match)

I find the CPU always focuses the lowest health target so it always tries to kill Shizuru first which happens to suit my team just fine as Kotori can heal her, while she has a pretty strong lifesteal attack that uses odd ignis and Lucia is free to slaughter the other team.

Edit: I think the multiplier may depend on how quickly you defeat the first enemy (just chose a real easy opponent that had only 1 character and wiped them in a single turn - got a 1.5x multiplier)

I see… too bad my first enemy is always decently strong lol.

Wait I made a mistake. The level was 100+ but damage was 840% of the atk

Wait I don’t understand.

Isn’t everything just a dps race?

Heals are useless to me since they do more dmg to me than I heal.

How on earth are you guys healing through about 40k dmg per turn?

You CC the other team so they can’t damage you and then focus off the enemies that haven’t been CCed, when it’s around 1 enemy left you can begin healing up your party for the next fight while slowly finishing off the last one

1 Like

That’s the Shimako 5 odd skill with mlb lol.

@iamnoob You kill at least one unit in the 1st turn. 40k in a single hit only comes from something like that mlb Shimako. And they always target lowest hp. Kill the biggest threat 1st. Look at the ignis and see what moves will and won’t be used. Revive using Kotori if unit dies and just killed units off one by one.

There’s no way I have the dps to kill anyone in 1 turn D:

The way I’m using now is Kotori’s damage resistance and winning by attrition…

But of course all that fails when the enemy Lucia 1 shots my kotori in turn 1 -.-

2 Likes

Step 1 on how to know when you are going to be 1 shotted:

2 Likes

Yea… I can feel the feels you feel:sad:

My first 10 roll in this event and… seems like now I need to go to a church :ahaha:

Goodbye Shizuru

@HeliosAlpha

1 Like

PASS ME YOUR LUCK
D:
Swimsuit Kagiri is best…

I’m not a lolicon at all :smiley:

Also… why is it when you claim your rewards the curtain becomes a blackening machine? It scares me…
Ganjiro?

Could you post the card art for Kotori as well

You can see it yourself.

Go click on the double rectangle in the draw card menu to see the art for all the new cards