Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

That is really unfortunate

Got desperate and used my other account to try get my wedding dress Shizu.

Did 9 more draws
That’s 170 draws total
AND 0 5*S AT ALL

I’VE DONE THE FKING MATH
THE CHANCES OF ME NOT GETTING A SINGLE 5*
IS 0.564%

FK THIS MAKING NEW ACCOUNT TO GET SHIZU LOL

Oh my, I got 5* Shizuru on my first draw. Now, I feel really bad, hahahaha.
And I was complaining for not getting Akane…

Yeah that is seriously bad luck

If your only limited event card so far is alice in wonderland chihaya then making a new account might not be such a bad idea to recoup that monumental loss of aurora

New Shizuru card does seem pretty insane. AoE 290% that does more damage the lower their health is. Bad thing is that it requires 2 pairs and a triple - which restricts all 7 ignis.

Yea just fk my life with this luck. I have the same luck with other games like Love Love as well…

Does anyone know how to delete or unlink an account to an email? I want to use the same email for my new acc.

I only did 80 rolls (20k auroras) for a single 5 star man and dats not even including the daily 60 aurora draws. Damn I’m so lucky… at least it was a bride.

Wait there’s a 60 Aurora daily? How come I can’t do it? It just brings me to the store screen

only real money allowed lol.

There’s a 60 aurora daily using paid aurora.

I use it cos then it comes down to £0.86 per draw which is still pretty bad but no where near as bad as £4 per draw

It’s the only feasible way of maximising my chances of getting event cards without using up too much of the limited aurora

The guaranteed 5* paid aurora option isn’t too bad either if I was really desperate for one of the event cards, but is still more expensive than a daily £0.86 draw overall

EDIT: Burned 25k aurora trying to get akane but got 3 shizurus T_T

I got 2 repeat shizurus as well: one from guarantee and another from using the rest of my aurora. I was like welp at least I got one of the brides still and 2 limit breaks aren’t too bad but then my brother comes up to me and said “Imma do a guarantee. You ready? Imma get Akane.” and then bam

I flipped. He got the Kotori I really wanted and Akane while only doing the guarantee burn. I’m so salty.

Do you mind transfering some of that luck to me? -.-

17 Draws and 0 5*s

I’m the one who wishes he would transfer his goddam luck to me. I spent all that money and didn’t get it while he just pulls it and another card I REALLY want like nobody’s business.

God damn

Wish I had the luck from the last event for this one. Would much rather have this akane but looks like I’m gonna have to give her up which is a shame since it’s a pretty good card :frowning:

I want her for the art the skill is just a bonus for me lol. Her skill is pretty strong since 2x2 is an easy condition though.

Alright so it’s the second wave of the brides and meaning no more brides after this. Now I can finally shitpost and babyrage.

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYY. I just want a 5 star bride Kotori. 2 bride Kotoris but no 5 star version. Feelsbad. Babyrage.

2 Likes

Ohhh Boy… I want that Kagari wedding one… Am I in for another 17 rolls with no 5*s

Also Kotori is one of my favorites too… WHERE’S HER 5* WEDDING DRESS

YOU KNOW WHAT TO ADD ONTO MY 17 DRAWS WITH NO 5*

4 MORE DRAWS WITH 38 DUPLICATES

WHAT
WHAT
WHAT
JUST

WHAT

Got 5* Kagari on my first roll today, then I remembered you and came to check the forum if you had any luck. 'Guess not… My prayers to you! :pray:

Lol for me 40 cards is 40 repeats.

1 Like

Seems I have a reputation for bad luck now… AND WITH GOOD EVIDENCE

Well not going to spend anymore on this event I guess. Will save up for future Shizu events.

I only did guarantee and saving for a kotori one.