Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

https://rewrite-im.gamerch.com/【ハニートラップ】井上

This is my Inoue 5*, it was one of the first ones I got. Back then it was an AoE revive, and it hasn’t been updated on that website yet. Now it’s an AoE 10% turnly heal like the Shizuru cheerleader card

Ya I knew it was that card that you were talking about but I didn’t know it used to be revive. My brother pulled it rather early and it was 5 turn heal when he pulled it so i find it strange that they changed it a week after it was released.
@iamnoob Actually you can beat the one in expert koutarou that has the condition of entering being all RE: lvl 50

EDIT: @Jellal LOL right after I made this response, I decided to burn a 10x burn with 2x chance thingy and got the very Inoue you were talking about.

1 Like

haha what a coincidence lol

Shame they changed it though

Ikr? Too bad; I just wanted the only Kotori I don’t have cause she’s really cute in that card and I want all them Kotoris. Speaking of which… how is there still a 4 star I didn’t get? Had not got her the entire time even with all the auroras I used and that is a lot. I was already questioning it a month or so ago but this is pretty ridiculous.

I’ve still got 3 4* cards left to get (Kotarou, Lucia and Nishikujou). Think I have around 65 of those 4* orbs so idk if i’m unlucky or not

I just want to get a 5* Sakuya card. I have him at level 80 but don’t have any 5* cards for him. If I had known from the start that he’d get pretty much no unique cards from events then I probably would have trained someone else lol. I think I have all the 5* Lucia cards other than the limited heal one, and I keep getting extra ones >.> (gotten doki doki maid party three times and the other one twice)

Just tried out Inoue on the high level mobs today. Run3 feels so much better to use than Akane’s run4

How are you spending your aurora btw? I imagine you’ve done all the story quests and so don’t have any free aurora sources left? I’m personally saving for each event and if there’s a limited card I want then I burn 30 rolls on that event (if there was a decent Sakuya card then I may be tempted to burn more)

Helios posted a twitch video of him finishing Kagari back in February. Pretty tense, hahahaha.

I might start stockpiling some aurora now. There aren’t many quests left for me…
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think the only ways to get aurora by playing, with the exception of Character Gifts, Story Quests and trophies, are: the login bonus, events and daily quests. Is that right or did I miss something?

Also, finished wave 100 yesterday. Only used one revive. 25% damage cards and Inoue’s Status Removal made things a LOT easier.

Yeah I think that’s pretty much it.

Would be nice if they offered a PVP mode or something where you could earn aurora. Even if you run out of aurora there isn’t much motivation to spend £22 for just 10 rolls… That’s like £66 per 5* LOL

Honestly if they priced aurora a lot cheaper then I would consider buying more regularly (or if they made the gachas cost a lot less aurora if they don’t want to devalue the other stuff). Like £5 for a 10 pull is pretty tempting. But £22 for what would most likely be 10 duplicates just feels bad. Atm I’m buying aurora for the daily paid aurora spins which work out to be roughly £8-9 per 10 which isn’t as bad (still frickin expensive though) just because otherwise I don’t think I’m gonna stand a chance at getting the event limited cards otherwise. Also it takes me around 3 weeks to get through each batch of aurora which stops me from spending too much money

I got to wave 99, but still got trouble with wave 100, I already tried around 10 times
The last time I tried I don’t know if there’s a revive item and just try it with 3 x 80% potions (and failed)

So, can anyone please tell me which/where to craft the revive item? And can the character that was revived attack on the same turn after being revived?

Also the last time I played I don’t use 4* run3 Inoue status clear card, is that card single target? or targeting all allies? or all enemies? or both?

Okay those are lots of questioned but I’ll answer them one by one:

1. You can beat lvl 100 with hp% dmg, heals and status resets
  2. Yes you can and revive item is in the use item section of craft(red). If you crafted it before you can see it’s shape and it’s a wooden card like thing; I would leave a pic but I’m busy with an essay right now, so I’ll try to do it later. There is a 4 star Kotori that can revive if you scroll up a bit you can see what it looks like but I’ll include it here and tys to @iamnoob who found it.
  3. and finally it works the same way as Akane’s run4 but it resets all stats regardless of who it is.
    @Jellal auroras are a limited resource so I wait for new events but I did feel pretty bad using 7.5k on 2x summon rate when it got me nothing lol. I wanted to save for a kotori focus cause i want all them Kotoris XD. No more money to spend on the guy for a while so I gotta save.

Can someone post a screen shot or tell me what the 4* Shizuru card at wave 100 does? Currently at wave 29 but if its good I might spam level my team to get it if its good

It’s an AoE 150% attack that costs 3 pairs.

It’s not particularly great imo

Pretty much what codeotaku said.

Use 3* Card % damage upgraded to max with 2 characters (I used Inoue and Lucia). Works great.
Use Inoue to clear status (it clear the boss buffs too).
Use one or two cards to heal. 30% HP single target was enough for me (though I used Shizuru card that deals damage and heals at 60% of its damage, from a previous event).

Also, revive items help a lot. Helios posted a screenshot of the item at April 14th, post 377. It’s a wooden thing.

You need to craft healings items before (the single green bottle), so you can use them to make the revive item.

Oh, and watch out his heals. When his HP is low you need to use other skill cards to finish him off quickly!

Good luck!

1 Like

Everyone thanks for the reply.
Finally I finished wave 100, without a single items used. Get achievement 星の守り人 and 1000 gems.

It seems that the last time I didn’t notice that there are cards that can deal damage as percentage of enemy’s HP (I thought they are healing cards. The kanji is too small to read)

So my party setup (Lucia, Inoue, Kagari) all have *3 15% hp damage cards (all fully upgraded to 25%) equipped and make short work of the boss on wave 100.
For anyone having trouble dealing with bosses on wave 100, the key is hp% damage cards.

By the way is there any use to gold other than house items? Have so much and nothing to do with it

For future reference, click here to see the event cards. Imo, the card is pretty good since 150% for aoe dmg for a 4 star is nice. Other aoe skills tend to have an extra effect and lower % but many things end up being affected by the extra effect anyways. At mlb, it is 202% aoe dmg which is stronger than most vanilla 5 star aoes. At the very least it’s stronger than the aoes I use since who lbs 5 star aoes anyways? 5 star are harder to lb compared to 4 stars and using that on an aoe instead of single target or heal sounds pretty bad. Other than Yurippe and goth loli akane, I don’t really think 5 star aoes are that great. I mean I would mlb 5 star if it looks cute enough or it’s Kotori lol. Lacross Kotori is really cute but I already mlb’d sage and sage is stronger lol. Other aoe 4 star tend to be 120%->162%.

Anyways… gold isn’t worth anything lol.

@Kurisu The kagari and inoue were limited and although I did a burn a day I didn’t get the 3 star kagari lol.

Sooo… Just finished Shimako’s route and I don’t know a lot of Japanese but

[spoiler]At the end did Shimako just go crazy because of the mind rewrite saint thing and ended the world? [/spoiler]

Basically Shimako becomes insane cause the saint’s influence and completely destroys Guardian using the Earth Dragon

There seems to be a bug in the latest Chihaya story where upon completion, Kotori gets the bonus story ReExp instead of Chihaya

LOL rlly? I never noticed since I just auto and skip all over the place.

1 Like

I swear to god my luck is the worst. Save 15000 gems for this wedding event thing and after 5 draws 0 5*s…

FKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
DID 3 MORE TIMES

8 TIMES AND 0 5*S THIS IS STATISTICALLY STUPID