Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

Yeah seems pretty random, I just tested it by skipping all my turns. They largely do AoE sleeps and heals and then occasionally whop out a 77k hit. I can usually kill one of them within 1-2 turns though so it wasn’t really an issue for me

Wow it takes me forever to kill them. How much damage do you do? My abilities usually do about 8k dmg

Question… How do I overcome the Wave 40 boss’s armor buff?

With Lucia’s LxL card I can do up to 20k damage
I’ve managed to get past wave 69 using lvl 50 Nishikujou (a 5* 310% damage card that typically does 9k, % health damage and an additional heal) in place of Akane and using items that heal paralysis and am currently on wave 83.
You can get rid off enemy buffs such as armour using Akane’s 4* AoE debuff card

The 7777 ones have a slight chance to deal more dmg but it doesn’t matter to that extent anyways. If you die you can redo and you can include a revive item if you need. Wave 100 was a bit annoying since earth dragon had so much hp so depending on your bad luck you may end up losing to him. If you use lucia/nishikujou’s 25% hp skill it goes relatively fast though. Idk what to do though since i finished the event the so damn fast (3 hrs or so after it came out) this time since theres not much sp being used. I don’t wanna do ranking since it yeilds no rewards and your speed at finishing depends on how lucky you get anyways. So what do I do? That’s right 100 stamina dng all day everyday. On the side note does anyone know what this checkbox is for?

By using a combination of Optical Character Recognition and Google translate, I have reached the conclusion that the check box means “skip scenario”. But I haven’t tried it out yet. :sweat_smile:

I’m in the same situation! I’ve got to wave 40 on full auto. Between 40 an 69 I could manage ok.
However, the boss at wave 70 is proving difficult with my current setup. I may have to resort to items or some different cards. He just hit 15k on all my party in one turn!

Just for info, my current party deals between 25-35k per turn, and heals around 15k. Just using one 4* Card upgraded to maximum level.

Always use 4* maxed since they are cheaper to get than 5 stars. Buff cards give same stats as 5*. Anyways… the standard set up to beat practically anything is usually a healer, an attacker and a status removal card. I recommend partically any kotori 5 star. Here’s my team for reference. The 3 star lucia is recommended for something like the 100th wave. High hp people are pretty annoying. Yurripe is pretty nice if you have her since aoe attacking debuff is nice. 4 lbs give 100% chance.

1 Like

zzzz I barely have any 5*s

By the way it seems CC doesn’t work on bosses or high hp mobs?

I tried using Kotarou’s AOE confusion but it doesn’t seem to work at all…

5* is generally only for looks anyways if you can’t lb them. 4* mlb is better than 5* no lb. And ya status dont work on bosses other than hp debuff and blind.

Well if ccs and effects don’t work looks like I’m going to just train and dps race it out

I found success after switching out Akane for Nishikujou and having max level % hp damage cards on Lucia and Nishikujou to max my dps. I crafted some anti paralysis items which were extremely cheap to make which made the boss pretty easy on the whole. I managed to beat wave 100 earlier today. I think waves 69 and 100 were the only ones I’ve had trouble with

I find inoue better than akane since her reset status is run3 vs akane’s run4. Akane does now however have 2 5* statwise 4*'s the other one being the even4 from last limited summon aka mermaid akane which guves the same buff as nishikujou’s even3 though I’m not too sure what the orge looking buff does lol. If you give her run3 single attack her, she is really strong

Inoue’s status removal Card works wonders. I didn’t notice the run3 until I saw your party.
Also, HP% damage did the trick on that wave 69-70. I didn’t even need to heal or use items.
Thanks for the tips guys!

lol np. GL finishing the rest for the card :3

Since when did they change Inoue’s 5* AoE revive card to an AoE turnly heal of 10%? This sucks :frowning:

Any tips for beating Kagari?

You might need to be more specific. What Kagari? Which wave?

Also a bit off topic but whe I try and post a new topic it says to pick a catagory but none show up in the tab? What’s wrong :confused:

Wasn’t talking about this event, meant the Kagari boss in Kotarou’s 1st expert route

O_O since when did anyone have a revive card? Anyways tips are revive charms, status removal %hp attacks and pick a god to pray to. Auroras may not be used if you’re lucky enough but expect to use them.

You’re not supposed to beat her? You’re scripted to lose.

@codeotaku

I think this is a revive card

• ALso fishing for likes so I can post a topic plox :D"
2 Likes