Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

The new one is the same, but with increased chances of getting the new Kagari card

Did a 10 draw for the new one. 10 duplicatesā€¦ kill me

I did a 10 draw, got 9 duplicate 3 stars, and a duplicate 4 star so I feel you.

Anyone tried the wave thing?

Seems impossible unless your moon lv is about 200+ -.-

Got to wave 69, will try again later with some % hp attacks to take down the boss.

I should have gotten that 5* Lucia event card that had an AoE 30% heal a while back so I wouldnā€™t have to use Kotoriā€¦
What is the current promotion? Double chance of 5*?

Well whatever it is it gave me 10 duplicatesā€¦ and this is coming from someone who only did about 4-5 draws before this.

What moon lv were you to get to 69?

Iā€™m lv 33 canā€™t get past wave 29

My current setup is lvl 68 Lucia, 60 Akane, 60 Kotori. I chose these three as I have 3 5* Lucia cards including the LxL one that does tons of single target damage, Akane has an AoE debuff and Kotori has an AoE heal which are useful for the big bosses.
Before this I was using Chihaya of which I had 4 5*s and was level 84 but she didnā€™t have any really good single target damage that is necessary for the bosses.

Also WHAT THE FLYING FK is with wave 25ā€¦ They do 77k dmgā€¦ basically 1 shots my partyā€¦ balance pls?

I donā€™t remember that? Was that the wave where the enemies start at low health? In that case you probs need to one shot them all on your first turn

No its the one where they have 77777 hp and sometimes do 77777 dmg. Which is just madness. I canā€™t kill 77777hp fast. Itā€™s the one where they randomly heal you and stuff but they keep 1 shotting my whole party lost 3 runs to that wave already

They only do 7777 damage, which is probably hard to deal with at your current party level

When revisiting it, I did accidentally polymorph them using Kotori for a bit, so maybe try that or other status conditions?

Yes they do 7777 dmg.

But about 10 turns in one of them does 77777 dmg which 1 shots me.

Am trying to rush them with %hp damage and confusion but even then stuck at wave 29 where I canā€™t out heal the damage.

By the way. In the moon quests there are daylies for 100 battery. Is there any reason to do them? They seem so costly

Those ones are ultra hard quests that donā€™t have much reward. You collect character points from them and get the opportunity to purchase some 3* skill cards which is a rather lame reward for the effort. Something to do if youā€™ve completed all the story quests I guess

Ah thought soā€¦

Also just did another 10 drawā€¦

ARE YOU F-ING WITH ME 9 DUPLICATES?

Wow feelsbad

With the doubled rate you should be getting a 5* per 15 draws

Iā€™m personally saving my aurora for future events which may have limited cards though

Best part is Iā€™ve only done very few draws since I only downloaded this a few days agoā€¦

Did you make sure to reroll when you first started until you got your desired 5*?

Iā€™m using an Iphone so I donā€™t know how to do it. The guide only described the way for Android so no I didnā€™t manage to reroll. And itā€™s a bit too late now D:

Ahh thatā€™s quite unfortunate, would have recommended doing that, especially during this event where you can easily get 2 5*s from a single pack to start you off. No idea how to reroll on apple, though you can probs uninstall and reinstall if you have a lot of patience and have backed up your account in some way. I donā€™t think a few days is too late tbh, considering that your moon level is still relatively low, so starting over wouldnā€™t be much of a set back in the grand scheme of things.

I tried re rolling on apple but youā€™d have to re download the entire thing which takes about 10 minutes.

Also I think Iā€™d rather keep my current one since I have the Event Kagari Little red riding hood and Alice in wonderland Chihaya

SERIOUSLY FK WAVE 25

TURN 1 77777 DMG IS IT A RNG WAVE?

Also apparently wave 27 enemies do 30k dmg on the first turn so you have to 1 shot themā€¦