Rewrite: IgnisMemoria - General Hub Topic

Ah ok! Thanks!:ahaha:

Hello, I’m new here. Was playing the challenge quests today that require 100 energy and had difficulty getting past the last stage with the bombardment of status conditions (will probably craft some items to help with that later).

Could someone explain the intricacies of some of the status conditions? On the first stage I was able to give the enemy various status conditions such as blinds and polymorphs but I wasn’t able to give them the below status conditions no matter how many times I used them:

(can only put in 1 image) - the second card is the white cat shizuru card in the below link
https://rewrite-im.gamerch.com/【きらきらキャッツ】静流

From my understanding - the first card is supposed to instant KO each enemy with a 10% probability. The second card is supposed to “break” each enemy with a 30% probability and if they attack during the next turn, they instantly die. Obviously these sound quite powerful which was why I was attempting to use them, but was unable to affect the enemy with these status conditions. I’m aware that some enemies are completely immune to status conditions, but are there a lot of other enemies that are immune to only these two conditions (that can cause instadeath)?

After trying for a bit, it would seem to me that insta-kill effects don’t work on the challenge quests. I know that blindness works, but I didn’t have any more energy to try other conditions.
As we wait for some for someone to answer this question, I will sit back and look forward to this next event:

【イベント予告】4月30日(日)14時より、RewriteIM初となる「Angel Beats!」とのコラボイベント『Operation:Rewrite』を開催致します!
これを記念して、本日Rewriteの楽曲と、AB!の楽曲を3曲ずつ追加致しました!#RewriteIM pic.twitter.com/o9D9nOgmWi

— RewriteIM 公式@あえか (@rewrite_im) 2017年4月28日
*casually saving up to buy more theme songs* :push:

Thanks for testing it.

Just bought last desire, instincts and my soul your beats :slight_smile:

Edit: Does anyone know if I can set the music to only play inside the club room and not the homepage/moonpage?

I’M DONE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
Btw my amiigo code 299209651

GODDAMNITYOURESOLUCKY
I wasted got 18 3 stars and 2 4’s out of my frickin rolls

Anyone know what the Yurippe card does? Cause 90/100% of a status is unlikely.

Seems to be AoE 150% with a 90% probability of debuffing the enemy. Could be useful in the challenge quests for enemies that like to buff their attack/defence/crit

1 Like

oh so it removes buffs. that’s nice since mlb is 100%

In case you’re not aware, Rewrite Ignis Memoria has a crossover event with Angel Beats, where you can get Angel Beats characters as cards.

I’m back! And after doing what i call the Yuri Massacre i finally got Otonashi

Oh, i also got Kanade-chan

2 Likes

I got Otonashi too ^^ I hope I can get one of the Gacha characters but I’m not holding my breath :stuck_out_tongue:

The story for this event was kind of amusing.
My favorite parts have to be the interactions with Kagari vs Yuri Mistakes Kagari for Kanade(Same VA and white hair)
Kanade vs Shizuru and Lucia It’s the Key! No I’m not the Key. Just like how everyone accused her of being an angel
Kanade and Lucia Eating unbelievable spicy food and shocking everyone

1 Like

I wish you luck then :smiley:

1 Like

Does anyone know where to get the following materials:
Yellow Flowers(黄色いお花) to make the Angel Beats couches
And also I’d like to find a really effective place to farm these metal plates(idk what the first kanji is)

Tamamo got lucky and succeded! ^^ Yay!

1 Like

Congrats! now lets celebrate with some Key Coffee

2 Likes

Was much luckier with this event than the last. Did my first 10 pull for this event and got this:

2 Likes

This makes me remember the time when I got two 5 stars cards from a pull…
And neither of them were Event’s Cards! Bittersweet as VN’s endings!

1 Like

So what’s the difference between the maid 10 draw and the new one that just came up with Kagari?