Rewrite Anime General Discussion

Well, this is still Rewrite-anime. So, I also want to say…

Omnia praeclara rara. Lupus pilum mutat, non mentem.

Episode 15 preview.

4 Likes

With the two S2 episodes released, here’s what I predict to be the series composition:

• Episodes 16-17 will cover the rest of Moon Arc. Two episodes because I honestly don’t know how they will properly fit in a single episode, and this is a chance to expand on the spectacles that the visual novel just briefly touched upon. They probably just need to get Ebata or someone also capable to animate some of the y’know. I also have a hunch that they will add in (Chihaya) Sakuya’s backstory out of need to explain what’s up with him in the first season’s final episode.
  • Episode 18 will cover Terra Arc’s Kotarou’s backstory, up to his deciding to join Guardian, while Episode 19 will cover up to him deciding to go overseas after his fateful encounter with Kagari. I said this before, but this is one part of the visual novel that is particularly easy to condense.
  • Episode 20 will cover the story with the war-torn country, perhaps ending it with a cliffhanger around discovering that a bomb will be dropped.
  • Episodes 21 is where Luis dies (NOOOOOO), Kotarou goes back to Japan then meets Kagari.
  • Episodes 22 to 24 can cover the rest of Terra.

I think that’s all sufficient if it goes well. :))

Feels like you’re pretty quick to shoehorn ‘the rest of terra’ into those last 3 episodes. There’s quite a lot of stuff that happens there.

I mean, personally I’m pretty convinced they’ll finish the moon arc next episode, which will give them more to work with.

Remember how I said something of this nature about episode 5, yet they did it anyway. Yeah…

I feel like that will be closer to 19 since, you know, that’s where stuff actually start happening in the story.

1 Like

I feel relatively confident they’ll wrap up Moon in one more episode, and I think they’ll do what you say will be Episode 20 and 21 in just one episode. They’ll probably spend more time on the rest of Terra.

1 Like

They will probably rush Moon to the end in the next episode…
Then, again, the last 24th ep would be a 1-hour “special”. So, God knows what will they actually do.
“Tensho’s wild race” © Helios

*24th ep being a 1-long special is a speculation on my side. It is based on the fact that 24th ep is the lone ep on the last and 13th BD of anime. But, judging by the price difference… it can be a simple 25-min long ep as well.

2 Likes

I doubt it will get a 1 hour special. Rewrite airs on Tokyo MX Saturday night/Sunday morning at 12:30 AM JST with Interviews with Monster Girls in the timeslot directly after it so unless that is only going to be 11 episodes there’s no room after and the thing before it is some variety show. I’m not sure about it but I feel if it was getting a 1 hour special we’d know by now.

Rewrite episode 16 preview.

Just saw the Preview and I kinda called it that they will probably finish in 3 episodes, they will probably just cut some stuff to just wrap things up for the route (I don’t have an issue with this at all considering Terra is actually longer, so finishing it tomorrow gives a bit more of a benefit in comparison).

Though, we’ll see how this one goes because while yeah, it will be done but I have my fair share of skepticalism for a bit, but we’ll see.

1 Like

Rewrite episode 17 preview. TERRA HYPPPPPEEEEEEEE!!!

2 Likes

Rewrite episode 18 preview.

Young Toukaaaaaa! Finallyyy.

Hope they keep their slow pace from last episode.

1 Like

I would want to say Touka looks damn fine :3 I will say that at least.

Can’t wait for later today for the episode tho >w<

2 Likes

Where can I get Hinagiku (with lyrics) that was played in episode 15? I need it!

The only thing we know is that it’s called Innocence Eye.

It may appear in one of the anime OST or OP/ED Album CDs, but as of now there are only like 8 stanzas there.

1 Like

Rewrite episode 19 preview. The fate-deciding destiny-changing decision happens.

5 Likes

MAN I AM SO EXCITED

Oh didn’t know that Bond was actually the given name, and looks like they changed the Kazamatsuri Bond haha. :yahaha:

Also, Nishikujou in that uniform never really happened in the VN apart from being suggested by the guys lol :deino:

3 Likes

Oh man I am excited for the moment at least for the final snippet of the PV xD

and well I don’t mind it to be fairly honest, and also about the uniform of Nishikujou… I need the context of this, CONTEXT PLEASE! (my brain is a bit fuzzy with Terra xD Just a bit)

Best girl appearing~

4 Likes