Little Busters! English Edition - Typo & Bug Reports

Kurugaya route:

want the play > want to play

Haruka route:

“I’d would”

Fukita > Futaki

“because of it was a remix”

“immediately rhythmic movements” wat

Not sure if “this kind of a situation” is grammatically incorrect, but it kind of sounds awkward?

Why does the text say ‘school nurse’ if the entry says ‘infirmary’? Does this even need to be an entry…?

Most of the errors that @Rincchi reported from Mio’s route are fixed, however the tenth and fourteenth entry in her post are still wrong. On top of that, I found the following errors in Mio’s route (therefore spoilers for that):

Second I’m should be I.

different a writer -> a different writer

a instant -> an instant

Apart from those errors there’s also a more pressing issue. When I got to the end of Mio’s route, when the credits play, while the mixer displays Little Busters to have sound output, I hear nothing during them. As this is the type of issue where my system info is important, I’ll put that here below. Also tell me if I should also post this somewhere else.

CPU: AMD Turion™ X2 Ultra Dual-Core Mobile ZM-80 2.1 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
I’m using a 64bit OS and CPU

If there’s other info needed, please tell me (and if possible tell me where to find it).

Looks like the first error that @Rincchi pointed out for Masato (on the 23rd) was fixed, but not the second one.

must have had been —> might have been

Kud route:

no one else

20171116104651_1

“-chan” is missing from Rin-chan, and it’s definitely there in JP text and voice.

my both hands -> either my hands or both hands

All the of the sudden -> All of a sudden

It’s the story of a dog

Rin route:

Also, the “base of the your thumb” error from Rin route is still there

Haruka Route

After the first visit to Haruka’s home:

It’s just “I”

School the next day:

Misspelled “Futaki”

Super-powerful Industrial Heat-resistant Adhesive Tape says Heart instead of Heat.
Yoshino uses :ai:
It is ineffective!

“Aight” instead of “Alright”

“Aight” is actually a colloquial way of saying “alright” in US English ( I first heard it in "The WIre "TV show), though you don’t hear it in the UK or other English speaking countries.

yes but it is more slang then proper and I’m pretty sure Kurugaya used proper Japanese during this scene (I’m sleepy right now so I could be wrong). Also it is just weird for me to even imagine Kurugaya saying “Aight” so casually. It just doesn’t feel right. Imagine if Kud or Komari said that. Just doesn’t fit right?

Well my Japanese isn’t all that, but I suppose it depends if she says yoroshii 宜しい, よろしい or something else, maybe they want it to sound more informal though I take your point it sounds a bit “street” and more like something Haruka might say!

EDIT: well I found the scene and it’s just written as よし yoshi so it may be just a quirk by the translator.

Knowing Haruka it might mean to say Heart after all :yahaha:

2 Likes

Rin2:

Riki is talking to the homeroom teacher over the phone and the [ ] for the HRT are erroneously replaced with quotation marks.

for that to happen

Refrain:

right in front of me (this is right after the end of Last Episode: Little Busters)

Same error is repeated after Episode:Riki

Happiness should be lowercase h

Kud:

This line needs fixing

Missing o at end of Nishizono

Random a at start of sentence

and > an

20171121202229_1

Forward slash instead of quotation mark

Off > of

Kurugaya:

Pretty sure it’s meant to be Mio bending backward and dodging in order to evade Kyousuke’s tackle attempt, so should say “She”

1 Like

Rincchi the MVP of spotting typos

New title idea:

Quality Checkers’ Worst Enemy

2 Likes

They should hire her as QC :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Kud Route

Should be: “after a bath.”

Refrain on the 14th.

Should be: “All of them were originally strays…”

I don’t think this has been posted yet, but in the Futaki route, it says “here” instead of “hear”.

Yahaha. :yahaha:

Next batch from Sasami route,

And now for the Kanata related ones~

Missing “-kun” for Masato

smile on her face

went to the tea set

either just “headed quickly” or “turned to head”

That > That’s

20171126085402_1

coughing violently

imagine > imagined

Looks like an editor’s line was left in here instead of the actual translated line? Whoops.

“over about”

's after Futaki-san

It’s > It

secretly enjoying

20171126105758_1

The word you is repeated

word > words

Erroneous quotation mark

need you > you need

“the a table”

Okay, I know I’m being a tad nitpicky here, but it should be “her” tail…

I think Kanata would know Strelka’s female too

Uppercase for beginning of sentence