Little Busters! English Edition - Typo & Bug Reports

Use this topic to share any typos or bugs you’ve encountered in the game. We’ll be doing our best to inform the relevant parties so that they can be addressed!

Please mark any significant story spoilers with [spoiler] tags, providing adequate context in parenthesis.

2 Likes

Even if it’s only the warning screen, it still doesn’t leave a good impression so it should be fixed.

3 Likes

You mean gramatically? Yeah it’s kinda weird.

There’s a misspelling of “relation” and some of the words run together instead of being separated with a space.

The game crash half of the times I open the menu with right click. I’m the only one with that problem?

EDIT: Seems like only occurs while the full-screen is set up.

Edit2: already solved.

…Saigusa-san seemed to blend in to our class perfectly.
<- “into” isn’t supposed to be split up like that here.

It’s a bit weird that this choice has full stops when nothing else does, but that could be deliberate Idk. (From Haruka)(Fixed 8/11)

Capital L on the second. (Fixed 8/11)

Past tense (Muscle route) (Fixed 8/11)

That’s incorrect. In this sentence, the idea of “blend in” is the central focus. “Blend in” is verbal, while the “to” is a preposition, and the whole “to our class” is simply there to complete the sentence.
Saigusa-san blends in. What does she blend in to? The class.
Using “into” would imply some kind of transformation. (That transformation could be physical, positional, or mental.) Blending into a class is much more horrifying and confusing than blending in to a class.

For simplicity, I always try to avoid such sentences. The phrase “blend in with our class” works just as well, and doesn’t bring to question a common grammatical misunderstanding.

2 Likes

and don’t forget about betweeen

I’m having an issue where the game audio won’t play through my headset (Logitech G430) but it will play through my TV just fine. I’ve tried restarting my computer and verifying the game files. I’d like to avoid re-downloading because my internet is not the best.

Make sure your headphones are set as the default audio device in the volume mixer.

The japanese part sounds like an exclamation, so the wrong part here is probably the word order.

I’m getting a crash when I try to start, with error information: AudioClient -> Initialize(), code: AUDCLNT_E_UNSUPPORTED_FORMAT.

Admittedly, if I unplug my speakers, the error doesn’t occur, although that’s somewhat non-constructive, and where this doesn’t occur on any other games. I’d imagine it’s a consequence of having USB-attached speakers, so perhaps I’ll have to try on some other device. Fair warning to anyone else with similar setup, though.

There’s something wrong with the audio compatibility. When my computer was set to play on surround sound, it didn’t work, but changing it Ryuu stereo fixed it.

food serving typo
During the food serving mission, fried is spelt fied. I’m not sure if this is a typo or a problem with the screen proportions but either ways, it would be better if fixed

Should say “my” not “by”

One thing I’ve noticed is that the story is inconsistent about how it translates チェ, alternating between “Che” and “Tsk”. Maybe there’s some intentionality behind it but I dunno.

You can apparently get “Soid” from Koshien

1 Like

Looks like they fixed the audio issue and another crash issue.

SOID as in Sound of Impending Doom? That would be cool if it’s what they meant instead of soil!