Little Busters! English Edition - Typo & Bug Reports

In battle, Masato had an item called a white jacket. In the status menu though it says weight jacket. Idk which is actually right

2 Likes

I was wondering why I traded Rin my weight jacket but she kept using a “white jacket” lol

Electic instead of electric.
electic

We have two things here. ___ immediately does a tactical rollover in the sleeping bag and that rollover should be one word

While the other errors here were fixed, “between” still has one e too many and reads as “betweeen”.

yahaha

2 Likes

Firewoks>Fireworks

Apprecieate>appreciate

Should be 22nd and 23rd

EDIT: Checked and it also says “May 21th” when it should be “May 21st”

4 Likes

We may be faced with a new species of butterflies?! :shock:

(It should be “Cabbage Butterfly”)

2 Likes

Key’s a genius if this was supposed to be an inside joke to Masato’s 1st th and 1th

1 Like

Haruka is still normally named “Saigusa” at this point in the game but suddenly turns into “Haruka” in the name field for this one line. This is when you’re doing printouts with Komari.

Additionally, “software of its parts” should be “software OR its parts”.

Just finished Komari’s route. A word is missing.

1 Like

misspelt “somewhere”

“teh” instead of “the”

guys > you guys

should be an “a” between get and soft

Lst > Last (Riki’s title)

“a” great asset

Second “she’s” doesn’t seem right, should probably be changed to “she was”. Not sure about first one.

1 Like

Cheep Tricks! Translator!

6 Likes

This is a hilarious moment, but it should be “From now on” instead of “From now you”.

2 Likes

Found these in Nishizono’s route. Missing a “c” in childhood.

random backslashes.

“You don’t have to say it so forcefully.”

Spotted it while out on the town with Kyousuke, just after encountering Komari soliciting donations from the group~

My first typo! What do I win? :happy:

1 Like