Key Sounds Label - Music Discussion

Speaking of “reversed songs,” in the Semicrystalline. LitBus arrange album, the beginning of Replicato is the end of the previous track, Faraway (Semicrystalline. Remix), played backwards.

1 Like

Oh man Tori no uta is one of my all time faves, even before I even really knew what air was I liked the song, and it has only grown on me more and more as I become more of a AIR fan from watching the anime and reading the VN. I think a big reason why I even watched the anime was cause I liked the op so much and that would eventually lead to reading the vn so you could almost say that the song got me into air! Ever since then I really followed Lia quite a bit too, even the non key music. She has really good English singing too. As far as the other songs, there is natsukage (summer lights(夏影)) that song is super good too. I could name more but I’ll stop there.

As for Kanon’s music I haven’t listen to it much but that will change once I decide to read Kanon which probably won’t be too long from now I do vaguely remember it from the anime, having a very wintery mood to it.

2 Likes

[quote=“Mow, post:102, topic:81”]
As for Kanon’s music I haven’t listen to it much but that will change once I decide to read Kanon which probably won’t be too long from now I do vaguely remember it from the anime, having a very wintery mood to it.[/quote]
I’m gonna say, my favorite track of Kanon is Shoujo no Ori (Mai’s theme). It has a mysterious feeling on it. But I’m sure there are a lot of people who has the same thought like me.

Little Busters! OST - Unused Track 3 is better :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to “Maeda Jun Music Recycling” part 3!

Natsukage is actually recycled from this (Hyakunen no Natsu - from KSLA-0019: Love Song)

I’m so bitter this track was unused cause it’s fantastic

1 Like

Yeah man. The first time I heard it I was like “What the hell, this is just Natsukage.” From the second time on I’m like “What the hell, why didn’t they use this amazing track.”

My guess was it would have been used in replace of “Little Melody.” And I would have cried just as much if it had.

1 Like

Air Predates this Album does it not?
I know Love Song is like 80% recycled in later VN’s, but I think it was the other way around here.

‘Where the Wind Reaches’ is the best ending theme ever, no contest. It’s the perfect theme to play when a conflict has been resolved, when the tragedy has happened and there’s nowhere to go but up. This song really brings a smile to my face when a route is finished in Kanon. ‘Resolution’ is the best way to describe this song. It feels…resolving. :3

Don’t forget the hard rap.

2 Likes

Actually, that Unused Track 3 was being Overused Track in LB! Anime

I am extremely extremely EXTREMELY frustrated that whenever I choose that song on Japanese Karaoke machines, they totally remove that rap. I should just friggen’ memorize it and ad-lib all the way cheesus

1 Like

This song was actual sampled “Natsukage” (meaning Natsukage came first)
This song was originally from Riya’s album “Love song” released in 2005 under the Key Sounds Label (and it’s a fantastic album). She also sampled “Love Song” from Tomoyo After

What song has rap in it? o.o

‘Where the Wind Reaches’ AKA Kanon’s ED

It does…? Huh, never noticed. I’ll have to go listen for it now.

1 Like

It’s only on the full version so you’ll miss it in the anime cut.

Was this ending an anime only thing? Not sure I remember it from the VN

EDIT: Oh it’s on the Kanon OST so it’s probably on the VN

How do you not know the best part of the song

1 Like

Yup. Just realized that~

There’s 4 minutes of repetitiveness before it -w-

Alright so I did research on that rap part and it’s apparently one of those royalty-free raps that any music producer can use. It’s been used in other places like here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plplm6dyzak

1 Like