Key Pairings Topic

It’s hard to describe the glory of the pairing without spoiling anything, so you’ll just have to read Rewrite and see for yourself.

2 Likes

oh god, how could I forget about SasamixKengo. It’s another pairing I really love. Sasami deserves to get some love and you know Kengo is definitly a good match for her.

6 Likes

Actually, now that you mention it… He kinda is a good pairing for her. If only Sasami wasn’t crazy head-over-heels for him

Or maybe it’s just the fanart that blows it out of proportion XD

Well, she really likes him, but she is way too shy to admit it directly. It’s just so cute. Also I think Sasami would never do anything to hurt him in any way.

1 Like

Too bad Kengo blows a hole in that ship himself, a man has the right to sink his own ship I guess.

1 Like

I’d love to see them to… at least do more interaction with each other.

this is almost too sad :frowning:
There’s only a few in pixiv!! Most of Kengo’s fanart are with Masato, Kyousuke, or Rin…
I did draw them together in one picture, but I don’t think this count as a Kengo x Sasami fanart, lol

(warning: contains spoiler to Yuiko’s route) Love - Love Hunters!

I’ve got a few Rewrite ships:

Kotarou x Sakuya - Sakuya is so tsundere it hurts. Sure, he seems pretty protective of Chihaya, but it doesn’t seem to be romantic, and the whole cherry blossom motif he’s got going on…I’m not sayin’, I’m just sayin’. It’s a perfect pairing because they are both so similar, in terms of powers and personality. The only difference is that Sakuya has a few centuries more maturity on Kotarou.

Kagari (Terra) x Kagari (Moon) - So similar and yet so different! They’ve been in a dance orbiting each other for millions of years, you know there’s something there. Besides, who doesn’t like twins?

Esaka x Shizuru - Sure, it’s a bit of May-December pairing, but we’re not talking about a long term relationship here, we’re talking about a fling. Shizuru is cute and sweet, but surprisingly tough, while Esaka is tough, mysterious, and handsome. Bonus points for Esaka in his younger years when he’s basically James Bond.

Jasmine => Kotarou - This isn’t so much a pairing as a one way thing. Kotarou is obviously involved with Sakuya, but I think it’s plain to see that Jasmine is enamored with the bold man who saved her. Obviously the things she does in the Terra route are partly to impress Kotarou, it’s just a shame that he fails to notice.

Luis x Kotarou - Another Terra-only pairing, but I think this one was mutual. Remember that Kotarou never met his destined Sakuya in the Terra route, and instead met Luis. Luis and Kotarou are brought together by adversity in a war torn land, how can this not happen?

3 Likes

No I don’t see it.

Kengo even

Did that.

Kengo just doesnt know about her feelings at all. She never confessed to him, so he doesnt know. He is not sinking anything.

I’ve got the feeling that he actually knows, but object to it. And that he doesn’t want to hurt her, so he prefers to avoid her.

I mean, he is the romantic prince, I don’t think he’s as dense as Masato when it comes to romance.

1 Like

I just think he’s still bitter about Koshiki, and doesn’t want to think about anything romantic because of it

3 Likes

Man, talk of Kengo/Sasami just reminds me of the first half of Rin. Best Masato scene outside of his mini-route.

you might be right about that. Some scenes later show that this may be true

Should we bring Kengo x Sasami to key_oekaki? >:D

2 Likes

Based on visual novel/anime/light novel made By Key, I like Haruka more cause i like her easygoing noisy attitude.After i play the visual novel,i like to paired Riki with Haruka because i don’t even know what make me like this pairing but i like it.Maybe i like it cause Just Riki can control her from doing something bad or wrong or maybe cause i found it more romantic than other route.I don’t know why i bother to type like i want to do a summary if i can just type like other people.Don’t judge me(Pewdiepie quote)

It would be nice to have it there sometime. I dont have any real pairing pics of those 2.

1 Like

Haruka felt so spontaneous in her route, at least IMHO. The whole range of emotions she displays there is also <3

2 Likes

I have this headcanon where the real reason why Haruka keeps visiting Riki’s class every day is to see him and that she had a crush on him since freshmen year when they were classmate.

(Clannad resemblance)… Fujibayashi Kyou much?

Nope, she just wants to get out of her class with Kanata.

1 Like

I’m certain she considers Riki as one of her few friends - someone she actually feels comfortable around, but I wouldn’t interpret that as a crush. If anything, her feelings for him only develop as the player enters her route.