Key Pairings Topic

That one statement tugged at my heartstrings really really strongly >.< urrrrrggggh

In clannadā€¦I can accept Tomoya x Nagisaā€¦But in Kanonā€¦I canā€™t accept itā€¦Ayu doesnā€™t like Nagisa at allā€¦she canā€™t be a main heroineā€¦She died because of her own faultā€¦but why Yuiichi blame himself for everything

About that little angel plushie tooā€¦Itā€™s NAYUKIā€™S MONEY OH MY GOD---------HOW CAN I FEEL EVERYTHING IS O.K WITH THAT ENDINGā€¦You borrowed money from a girl, buy something and give it to another girlā€¦ :ā€™ā€™ā€™ā€™'D THATā€™S NOT DAIJOBU AT ALLā€¦

my OTP as well.
I might ship them a little bit too hard that I have gone so far to write a fanfic and fanarts about them. xD

Well, for LB, I have stated before, that I ship Kyousuke to Komari. First reason is because their interactions are cute. Imagine Komari stated her honest lines, and Kyousuke went ā€˜Iā€™m moved!!ā€™ while crying. Because of this, they remind me of Sanae and Akio.

Physically, they also remind me of that legendary couple. Kyousuke with red hair, Komari is a blonde. Their traits are almost the same! Baseball cool dependable man, honest caring friendly woman.
The facts above only means they would make a great couple, at least thatā€™s how it is for me.

Signs?! Well, in the anime, Kyousuke and Komari are old married couple. (in Kyousukeā€™s explanation about the ripped off Momotaro). And then thereā€™s the 4-koma too where Komari herself grow romantic interest towards him.

Phew. Thatā€™s a lot.

2nd OTP for LB is Kud x Masato. and of course Riki x Rin. And maybeā€¦ Kengo x Mio? (because Miyuki is dead T.T)

Then, we come to CLANNAD. My OTP in CLANNAD isā€¦ Sunohara x Fuuko! ^^
Pretty weird, huh? But that scene where Yohei tried so hard to remember her wins my heart.

for Kanon, I ship Yuuichi x Nayuki. Really, what heā€™s done to her is unforgivable. -.-
Sheā€™s a vert sweet giiiirl!!! >.<
Good thing thereā€™s an official manga about them.

As for AIR, my OTP is the canon pair.

As for AB, Hina x Yui!
Good lord. I always tell my friends that Hinata is awesome. Heā€™s the miracle of KEY works because heā€™s the only boy (non-hero) who gets one of the heroines! Just how amazing is he!?

Unfortunately I havenā€™t touched Rewrite, so I donā€™t have any OTP there.

2 Likes

As technically someone who calls myself Yuuichi, I honestly cannot ship Yuuichi x Nayuki because of that following sentence. I adore Nayukiā€¦ but from just the line of anime, I would not proceed past Mai/Sayuri. And then just the Yuuichi x Sayuri point comes to play.

You need to, and you need to not support a certain couple because half of it is a very terrible character.

1 Like

AH, Yes!! I also love Yuuichi x Sayuri/Mai!
Sayuri definitely need her own route! >.<

2 Likes

Yeah, @Pepeā€™s Kotarou Komari ship is just awful. I mean, Komari is such a horrible character.

Because itā€™s funny.

11 Likes

At least he dumped off the lame one.

Welp. Looks like Rin and Saya are not going to be happy about thisā€¦ Riki you Casanova. XD

2 Likes

Iā€™d love to read and see them at some time, if you dont mind. I think we have a topic for posting fanworks.

1 Like

Agreed. I would really like it if we get a Sayuri route someday, fanmade or not. ^^

1 Like

There is? Yay! I think I will also post them here sometime~
For the time being, feel free to visit my fanfiction.net page. I also published them there. ^^

here is the link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10346738/1/Worth-Living

cough cough

[spoiler] [/spoiler] (LitBus Spoiler)

1 Like

Ok lets see, I wouldnā€™t say I really actively ship most of these, but for the most part I agree that the ā€˜mainā€™ paring is the best one aka YuuichiAyu, YukitoRamenset, TomoyaNagisa, RikiKyousuke. Although Iā€™d rather see Kotarou. Kotarou? Kotarou with Chihaya.

Side character wise I donā€™t really have a lot, the only one strongly coming to mind is SekineIrie, although stuff like MasatoKud and HarukaKanon are alright.

You need to actually be in the Anime to have got Merchandise from it.
And Mio sure as hell wasnā€™t in the Anime.

1 Like

I agree that Yuuichi was a total jerk when he slapped the hell outta Nayukiā€™s good intention, but I do not blame him since he was still a kid. Kids often hurt others without knowing that theyā€™re harming them.
But Iā€™m not with you if you say thay Yuuichi should be with Nayuki just because he did the wrong to her. You guys were saying it like Yuuichi should make up of what he did to Nayunayu by having a relationship with her. It sounded quite wrong to me. :frowning:

[quote=ā€œKanon, post:55, topic:830ā€]
You need to actually be in the Anime to have got Merchandise from it.And Mio sure as hell wasnā€™t in the Anime.[/quote]
Wait, whoā€™s Mio again? :v

my bad. I have no intention to make it sound like that.

Yuuichi should apologize and that I want Nayuki x Yuuichi are different things. What actually makes me want a Nayuki x Yuuichi is because I like her route, and her manga. And their interactions are lovely too

lol, ā€˜herā€™ manga.
manga spoiler= Well, because in the end of the extra they got together, I suppose.

mengo mengo :frowning:

Urrrrgh man this is why I canā€™t ship them, because Yuuichi is so damn dense. Poor Nayuki :ā€™(

Hinata is THE BEST and I look up to him as an idol of sorts. I explained why he was my favorite character in here: Who is your favourite Key character and why?

I know youā€™re trying to make a joke but I kiiiinda donā€™t get it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thatā€™s essentially him in each and every route :v

She was the girl with glasses, right???

1 Like

Good news shippers! Weā€™ve managed to lock in Masato x Kagari in for the Key Oekaki drawing contest tomorrow! http://onedraw-bot.sourceforge.jp/cgi-bin/key_oekaki.cgi

If we have any artists here, maybe youā€™ll consider submitting art for it? :wink:

6 Likes

I thought I read it wrong lol
This is somewhat amazing.

Well, I joined the event once in awhile (just posted one today). Maybe Iā€™ll try tomorrow, if I have time.

Iā€™m interested as to how you guys come to this unique pairing because I havenā€™t read Rewrite. Does Kagari have muscle fetish or something?