Key Pairings Topic

Well, there’s that, too.
It’s like killing two birds with a stone.

Oh right, she doesn’t have many friends, huh? She must be pretty close with him if you see the fact that Riki has gotten used to her calling him with his first name by the start of the VN (correct me if I’m wrong)

Well he might not think too much about something like that though. I mean, she’s that kind of easy going girl who also does that to all members of little busters from the start (if not nicknames). ._.

If anything, at the start of the game, she was just as close to Masato as she was to Riki.

done. I have just put [謙吾 & 佐々美] (Kengo & Sasami) in the voting >:D

2 Likes

I have to go with Tomoya and Nagisa. Not the most original, I know, but their romance is so sweet that I can’t help but love it. And the After Story arc further strengthens my love for the pairing.

I always did hope for these two to get together, but alas, it never happened. They just had good chemistry with eachother, and relationships where the girl is stronger and cooler than the guy are always great.

This is also very true. I always call Sunohara the best “Best Friend Character” in all of anime for a reason (I can’t say in all of visual novels though as I haven’t read too many VNs).

Lastly, another pairing I love is Yuuichi and Makoto. I was literally sobbing while watching her arc in the 06 anime, seeing her loosing her voice and humanity was hard to watch. That scene on the hill with Makoto’s wedding… ;__; Need I say more?

EDIT: Forgot to add the bromantic pairing of Kyousuke and Riki. I’ve always wanted a role model like Kyousuke in my life.

1 Like

I feel responsible for this thread so I’m thinking about more possibilities…

How about the student body groups? We have Kanade as the stoic student council president, Tomoyo as the tough president, and Nao as the -actually expressive- president (again?) plus Kanata as the disciplinary committee leader and Shizuru as her junior. And Sayuri. Don’t forget Sayuri the ahaha provider. WE HAVE TO GET HER INTO THE COUNCIL NO MATTER WHAT!!

someone make fanart of them pls

1 Like

Ahaha~ you’re forgetting A-chan-Senpai.

Eh I always thought A-chan-senpai-san is just a dorm manager, not a part of student council.
But I know nothing!

Oh don’t worry, you’re not mistaken, but she’s a necessary addition to any student council as, well… senpai. The person to look up to and tell the next stage peeps what to expect.

I think Riki and Rin work well together. But the one who has most chemistry with Riki is Mio…

There should be a Mio After It’s a Quiet Life~

4 Likes

Wow. I actually agree with melody for once :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Unpopular opinions: (dunno actually)
Kotarou and Kotori
hinata and Yuri

To be honest, I like every single possible pair in Key, cuz I see no bad character o.o

1 Like

KotaKoto is the best pairing in Rewrite! ^^
I see nothing wrong with Otonashi x Yuri. Though Hinata x Yuri is also not a bad pick.

Wait.
Man, Kotori is not only cute, she is wise. #1 for me <3.

you mean Hinata and yui right? o.o

“I like to read books” - TK

3 Likes

@Yerian done o.o

Oh, no XD thats not what I meant.
If you wanted to understand why he was shipping Hinata and Yuri, I was suggesting that you read the Angel Beats! manga, Heaven’s Door. @Bizkitdoh and I thought it was funny that in the OVA Hell’s Kitchen, TK was making reference to some of the other AB! media, such as “I like to read books.” There’s no need to spoiler tag it :smiley:

<3

Lol, must watch!!!

can I pair myself with Yurippe instead? :expressionless:

You both live in different dimensions, but I don’t think that’s stopped any of the other people on here before :stuck_out_tongue: Just don’t be too aggressive about it :wink:

Hinata X Yuri = Broshipping