Key Music Fan Covers

No more…!
Nido to modorenai michi demo!

We really need to sing that song together for the bookclub later.

1 Like

Hmm, thanks for the advice, everyone!

Unfortunately, the Audacity file hadn’t been saved since pretty early on in the process, but I don’t have to rerecord anything, so I’m probably just going to remix it entirely using the advice you all gave me. I’ll have to reupload the video later, but hopefully it’ll be worth it.

I feel so motivated to do some litbus cover~ it’s thanks to @SuikaShoujo .Then I also learn about new recording software~ it’s thanks to @Aspirety

Like usual~ I like singing but I’m not really pro at it ^^;

4 Likes

You may not be a pro, but hey, neither am I. Can’t stop either of us though, right? :slight_smile:

Anyways, I think you did this song much more justice than I did, and I’m not just saying that to make you feel good. Your voice is just light and high-pitched enough that listening to it was really relaxing. Good job!

EDIT: I updated the post about my Little Busters cover with the new version.

2 Likes

Suika’s Gentle Jena cover inspired me to do my own vocal cover of a popular instrumental song.

This is the first vocal cover I have ever gotten off the ground, and I am aware of how loud and low-quality my audio is, but then again, I wrote the lyrics and recorded this in a day, so please cut me some slack. ><

5 Likes

I gotta say, this is really entertaining to listen to! The lyrics are simple but fun, and I especially like the thing you did with your voice in the middle of the song :wink: Nice job, @EisenKoubu! More power to you XD

1 Like

sugeeeee

5 Likes

Time to contribute to the Angel Beats: 1st Beat/OVA hype the only way I know how.

7 Likes

Nice! This is one of the few Key songs I really want to cover, because it’s pretty easy to sing compared to other Key songs. In my opinion, you handled it with grace. Keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

I am sure you can do it. I mean even Kanon did one, which turned out… uhm, yeah…

3 Likes

This requires study and skill… I hope you enjoy it at least as a curiosity. Jazz versions of our beloved songs from Clannad…

Great cover, it’s been a while since I heard MSYB but your cover reminded me of how much I like the song. ^^

That was pretty good actually! I quite like the changes in intonation you made, whether they were intentional or not :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing! Sounds amazing acapella. Bookmarked!
I’ll apply a few sound filters to get closer to your voice and I’ll download it to my cell. Relaxing, with lots of feeling.

Wow Suika, that was really impressive! Good job!

Stole my imouto’s slightly-higher-quality mic to finish this. It was totally worth it. :slight_smile:

It is by no means perfect, but it’s still amazing that I’ve found the resources to get this done. I’ve wanted to do this cover ever since I found the instrumental version of Last Regrets, and I’m glad it’s out of the way. Hopefully I can cover some more songs, including Kaze no Tadori Tsuku Basho, in the near future. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

ok, It’s not bad at all, but I dont like it. I guess I might be too used to hearing Harumi Sakurai from this song, I guess. Only thing I noticed, that I could really says something a bit bad about is there was a slight static in it. It was especially noticeble shortly before you started singing. I dont know anything about audio editing, so I dont know if you can do anything agaisnt that, but I thought I should mention that.

Overall really good work, just not my taste, sorry.

As thankful as I am for a cover of Saya’s Song, the editing could use some touching up. It felt a bit jarring at points, as it sounded like your voice cut in a split second late after the music starts at numerous points.

As for static, some noise removal should take care of that, I imagine.

Listening to it again, you’re both completely right. I did notice the static, but no matter how many times I added noise removal, it wouldn’t go away. The timing is also a lot more noticeable now than it was before.

I think a lot of it can be chalked up to the learning curve involved in learning a new software, but I guess it’s my fault for posting something I made with it before I REALLY understood how it worked. ^^;

I think I’m going to take the video down for the time being. Hopefully I can redo this when I have a better grasp on the mixing aspect of it.

Wow, there’s already quite a few covers of Bravely You out there!

2 Likes