Key Music Fan Covers

Isn’t that on the re-feel album? I don’t have the album myself though so I’m not entirely sure.

Anyway, I love that version of Tori no Uta. It’s just plain beautiful.

@Ekalina
Woaaaaah, that’s beautiful.

The uploader said that he doesn’t know who the pianist is so I thought it was a fan cover -.-

@NotKyon Oh my God…thankyou…I failed in every part but you say it’s beautiful…you’re so kind :'D

1 Like

http://puu.sh/iia1A/84affcca47.mp3 Here’s my track for the Kazamatsuri Chorus Farewell Song!

2 Likes

Which reminds me, I gotta upload mine. I haven’t synced it up with the background track yet so I’ll get to that eventuallyyyyy

I might have access to a Steinway grand piano sometime soon, so if I can master my Little Busters! and Ichiban no Takaramono piano covers, i’ll have to see if I can get my friend to record me playing on the grand. There’s not much that can beat a Steinway :smiley:

3 Likes

I guess I’ll follow the trend and upload my solo track, too. I genuinely think it sounds better with everyone else’s voices, but…

2 Likes

Is that link broken for anyone else?

1 Like

Should be fixed now.

It sounds like your voice is lagging a bit behind the music, are you sure you synced it up right?

So I finally stopped being lazy and covered my favorite Key song.

11 Likes

Sasuga Suika. :slight_smile:

My only complaint is that this cover sounds a bit quiet. It could be a problem with my earphones, though. Otherwise, it’s a great cover. Little Busters is such a great song. I do wish I could cover it… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sadly, I can’t disagree with the quiet part… my mixing skills still leave a lot to be desired, unfortunately. Still, thanks for the feedback!!

Effect -> Amplify in Audacity :stuck_out_tongue:

Other than that, great job Suika! This is awesome :smiley:

2 Likes

I somewhat agree with @EisenKoubu in that it sounds a bit quiet. Kind of like the backing track overpowered the vocals D:

All-in-all I think it was good, and you got the pitch and tone of the song just right :slight_smile: However I feel that your voice feels a bit too light and airy for the song. That goes well with your other covers, like Gentle Jena and Tori no Uta, but I feel that for Little Busters you gotta have some more spunk in your voice.

Though I guess that’s just a personal opinion, so you shouldn’t mind it so much XD

2 Likes

To be honest, I completely agree with you- that’s why I waited so long to do this song, is because I wasn’t confident that it fit my voice all that well. But eventually I decided, “it’s my favorite song, so I’ll give it a try.” it’s probably not my best (the two you listed are, coincidentally, two of the ones I’m most proud of), but… At least I did it, right?

Yeah, actually. I think the spirit that you poured into the singing is what matters the most! Heck, if anything, it was probably fun to sing since it’s your favorite song.

Kind of like how I can’t be stopped from singing out loud whenever Rewrite starts playing lol

Ima toki hanate!

2 Likes

DARE MO GA MOTOMERU YOKUBO WOAH~

…mayhaps I should record that one time

2 Likes

OH! Hahahaha I get it now… ^^;

I couldnt understand why everyone was saying the background was too quite, because I thought the background was fine and that you were singing way too close to your mic…

Then I went back and listened to it again. This time, I did not turn the instrumental up to the appropriate volume before it got to vocals. Your voice sounded great! But yeah the instrumental was too quiet.

This is a pretty easy fix though. Just go back to the audacity file and increase the gain on the instrumental, and then re-export.

But yeah, really great job! You hit all the crazy ups and downs pretty damn well :slight_smile: