Key Music Fan Covers

Allow me to add to the Bravely You Hype:

7 Likes

That was alright, I think :slight_smile: Your mic sounds echo-ey again which I’m not such a fan of XD Good job on the middle part, getting to sing in one straight tone is hard and I think you pulled it off pretty well :slight_smile: Although you seem to have been struggling on the really high notes?

1 Like

Hmm, the echo is honestly a personal preference of mine that I picked up from listening to other Youtube singers in the past, so I guess that’s a matter of taste. :stuck_out_tongue: As for the high notes… I’m not Lia. I’m not great with high notes, lol. I did the best I could though, so I’m glad it came out alright.

1 Like

I loved it, suika! Specially the fast part around 0:57 or something. And I actually liked the echo… Anyway, great job! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I tried singing.
So I sang. I guess.
Can’t guarantee for any damage that may be done to your ears.
You have been warned, I guess?

2 Likes

This is a good cover. I don’t think I could do better myself. Frankly, I wish there was an off-cover version of this song. It’s so good~ :’(

Hi everyone! I’ve got a little something special for y’all today (The Kaza Watches: Charlotte guys already know about this ^_^): A piano sheet for Navarone Boo’s cover of Bravely You. Unfortunately, I couldn’t figure out how exactly he did his two handed arpeggio, but the rest is there! Please enjoy: Dropbox Link

6 Likes

To feed the #Clannad in English VN hype:

Chiisana Tenohira jazz version. Very good one, they must be fans…:slight_smile: Relax…

6 Likes

That was soooo good!

On the less good side of Key covers, we have this monstrosity that my friend made. He REALLY wanted me to share it. It’s a …unique?.. take on Shining in the Sky and Toki Wo Kizamu Uta from Clannad. I apologize in advance for posting this

2 Likes

That wasn’t as bad as you make it out to be, I gotta say. Sure there are mistakes here-and-there but it still sounded pretty good~ Props to your friend :wink:

What’s with the ending, though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sounds relaxing… and I concur with Pepe’s opinion.

I asked him. His answer: “Idk man, I just really dig Dragonforce and Joy Division.” He’s an odd guy haha

Just found something even weirder…not sure if it really counts as a cover but it’s something haha. I wonder what Ride would think if he saw this

1 Like

I can’t believe I almost forgot to post this here. I redid my cover of Little Busters, since the old one, was, to put it nicely, not very good.

9 Likes

As I said on Twitter, this is a really good job. I can tell you put a lot of work into it, and it’s paid off!

1 Like

Ayyyyy that’s really really amazing! I can really feel your energy while singing this, and that makes it a whole lot more enjoyable. I was even singing along while listening~

I absolutely love the effects you did with the backing vocals, too :smiley: Great job, @SuikaShoujo!

2 Likes

Another good cover! Glad you fixed the low volume from the original cover. I do feel that your voice isn’t quite as strong as Rita’s, but who am I to judge? Paraphrasing what @Pepe said, you really put a ton of effort in both your singing and your editing, which definitely makes this much better than its predecessor, not that the older one didn’t have effort put in it to begin with. Keep up the good work! :wink:

Now I need to get back into singing… ._,

EDIT: Guess what? I sang today! And I didn’t post twice! Yay, me! :smiley:

3 Likes

Great cover buddy. Now I feel like doing a song cover and hearing this made me even more excited to read Tomoyo After.

1 Like

When I told my friend I’d finished Tomoyo After, he became inspired to arrange “Dear Old Home” for guitar. While doing this, he realized the track shares a chord progression with Secret Base (Kimi Ga Kureta Mono) by Zone. As such, he decided to write a song about Tomoyo After set to the tune of Secret Base. His recording of this song kinda slowly degenerates into a really bad guitar solo, and then a Weezer cover, but whatever. He dedicated it to everyone on this website. I am so sorry…

BE AWARE, THERE ARE MAJOR TOMOYO AFTER SPOILERS IN THIS SONG!

For the record, he’s a perfectly functioning human in real life. Fairly popular, gets good grades, and actually a really talented musician too. I guess this YouTube channel just gets out his…experimental?..side.

1 Like

I stumbled on this while looking for sheet music for this song.

2 Likes