Key Music Fan Covers

Piano cover of the ZHIEND song that aired in Episode 5.

2 Likes

That’s sooooooo good omg. All the ZHIEND songs sound amazing and making piano versions of them gives them a whole new feel~

Beautiful “Bravely You” cover by Tehishter, just posted minutes ago!

5000 Likes and he’ll release the sheet music! Spread the word!

4 Likes

Air OST cover by Miko. AIRより【夏影】~Cornwall summer mix~カラオケVER. (Karaoke)

Natsukage cover

I still love this melody so much…LIA’s voice on the original track is extremely peaceful.

My dude from before finally did a serious cover. A lo-fi bedroom cover of Scar on Face by ZHIEND. It’s pretty cool, and despite some vocal slip ups, and my doubts about him knowing the lyrics, it’s sick!

Time for a Community Spotlight? :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn that was an awesome rendition! Thank you so much for sharing. But ugh I hate the sound of Rhodes keyboards on high octaves, as soon as it dropped down a few it sounded even better!

I just found a really good cover of Bravely You on Youtube, and my god, this is what I only wish I could sound like. The piano/vocal combination… I can’t stop listening to it.

…Although in terms of my own stuff, I’m happy to announce that my new original song from a Key BGM is out of the lyric writing stage, and into the rehearsal stage, so… Shameless self promo.

EDIT: I don’t want to double post, so I guess I’ll just stick it on this post. I did Philosophyz.

6 Likes

oh, you found a hard song to cover there, I like it though. Really well done for the difficulty of it. Some parts arent perfect, but getting those perfect is really really difficult. Looking forward to your next cover.

1 Like

The effects are awesome~ But you were a little behind in several parts. Wasnt too bad, but when you didnt match up with the harmonies it broke the immersion a bit. But obviously a very hard song, and you hit almost every note very well.

I know, I’ve tried to cover a song thats all over the place like that, even if you get most of it right, its almost impossible to not mess up, and you did a great job for the most part. Wish I could like that post for a second time.

1 Like

Just another Little Busters song,

6 Likes

What a great cover. This is one of my favorite vocal tracks from Little Busters, and I think you did a very nice job with it. There are some bits where it feels a bit off-sync, but otherwise it’s great. I’d put it up there with your Gentle Jena cover, imo. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your voice is so pretty, it gave me the chills ^^"

If there’s one talent I wish I could have, it’d be to sing well. Alas, it was not meant to be :stuck_out_tongue:

Never stopped me. :wink:

I know what you mean… I even tried taking vocal lessons but I"m just not very good. I’ll stick with piano haha

I don’t like how my voice sounds, and I feel like it would be a disservice to others to share it, so that’s what stopped me :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Glenn_Irish, post:220, topic:165”]
I know what you mean… I even tried taking vocal lessons but I"m just not very good. I’ll stick with piano haha[/quote]
Yeah, I started practicing some Key music arrangements for the piano this past week and my family really likes them. (I’m learning Unjust Life, Natsukage, Spring Wind-afternoon-, and Nagisa Farewell at the foot of the hill warm piano arrangement)

Natsukage was the first song I learned on the piano! Very fun to play. Also incidentaly I’m working on a full song cover using synthesizers for it at the moment, the pipes at the second verse are really hard to replicate though :confused: anyway I may post it here once I finish if I can do so before heading to Japan

1 Like

https://soundcloud.com/cybercube-1/roughsketch?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=twitter This is pretty amazing and I have only today found out about Rin Mogami

2 Likes

Rin Mogami is the shit!

With the Charlotte Bookclub coming to a close, I thought I would send it off with another personal project of mine:

This is, without a doubt, the most challenging cover I’ve worked on. Aside from the microphone acting against my will at times and the ample amounts of editing I did, I had to rerecord certain parts because of technical issues and just being unsatisfied with the initial result. Even then, it’s nowhere near perfect, but neither was Charlotte, and I really enjoyed working on this cover. I hope you guys enjoy it~! :slight_smile:

3 Likes