Key Music Fan Covers

Is this re-arrangement from CLANNAD soundtrack? Feel different when I tried to listen…but it’s soothing…

2 Likes

Yeah this is an official album in KSL http://key.soundslabel.com/discography.html?ksl0009/ksl0009
Clannad Image Vocal Album Sorarado

1 Like

Long live SiIvaGunner.

In case you don’t get it It is just the little busters battle song in f-zero (snes) soundfont

8 Likes

This (near) exact piano transcription of Journey from Rewrite was done by one of my friends. The person who transcribed it possesses Absolute Pitch, also known as Perfect Pitch, but he’s not very skilled at playing instruments, so he got one of my other friends to play it. They both started a youtube channel a while ago, although there’s not much on it. I’m trying to get him to make transcriptions of other key pieces.

EDIT: There are sheets in the description of the video.

EDIT 2: He said that he’s working on Saya’s Song from Little Busters right now.

12 Likes

@Takafumi Me too!!! I LOVE that album, I got it for my last birthday!!! :smile: :blush: :heart:

@Mow That is so AWESOME!!! :smile: :blush: :heart: Do you mind if I use that file for one of my videos?! :slight_smile:

Thanks. Yeah you can use it. Just put a link to the soundcloud so people can find the song if they want it.

Also I might be making more in the future. The next one is probably going to be in dkc soundfont.

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! :smile: :blush: And okay, I will definitely make sure to do that!!! And AWESOME!!! Can’t wait!!! :smile: :blush:

Don’t think this has been mentioned anywhere, so here I am. I discovered this short Little Busters album that’s largely piano with a couple pieces that are electro/techno. Quite an interesting contrast. You can get it for about a dollar. Not gonna say I’m the biggest fan, but it’s pretty neat in its direction. For how cheap it is, I think it’s worth a listen.

http://www.dojinongaku.com/contents/goods_detail.php?goid=1852

6 Likes

hi i just found this lovely cover of towa no hoshi e, everytime i hear it gives me goosebumps as i remember how much i love harmonia :smol:

also his channel if full of amazing key ost covers…so you should give it a try :shiona:

4 Likes

@LinkThinks This is good shit! I really need more Key doujin albums, especially for the more recent games.

1 Like

I finally finished my second cover! This time it’s Yakeochinai Tsubasa, the ED to Charlotte.
A very special thanks to @Pepe and @SuikaShoujo along with my friend Schuyler for helping me make this!

A lot more going on under the hood in this one, but if I showed every single track being played it would be a bit of a pain to watch haha

15 Likes

wtffff where did this come from?? That was absolutely AMAZING! You guys rock!

1 Like

Thanks Shachou! Honestly this should have been out a long time ago but due to my laziness and complications with the person originally designated to play the guitar it was pushed back quite a while.

Amazing cover with a lot of dedication as I see. Please, feel free to tell me if you need help with a keyboard in the future. I’ll always be wanting to find some projects to work on!

1 Like

This is Kaza’s “beautiful” performance of Careless Whisper.
RIP.
Lead vocals by @Bizkitdoh and @Pepe

12 Likes

You, sir, are a god. Many thanks and a happy new year to you all

4 Likes

I found English cover of Dango Daikazoku

3 Likes

I’m grossly overdue on this (like a year), but here’s Natsukage Re-feel.

By far the song I’ve played the most on the piano, although I’ve not played much piano in general this past year until recently. I messed up a little at the end because Choke% will never die but recording is stressful and it’s hard to actually get the time and quiet to do it, so I’m content with this take. Oh, and disregard the fact that it’s raining and in the winter.

If it sounds (and looks) different than my previous videos, that’s because I got a different phone. As for why it’s portrait over landscape, that’s just how I was able to setup the recording. It was a pretty janky setup already. Feels good to finally get a good recording of this where I didn’t just spaghetti the entire thing away. I was gonna play this at my annual piano recital last year but I got sick and that ended up not happening, which was a bummer.

I have Approaching Light down so maybe I’ll record that sometime. Or maybe not. Hope you enjoy.

12 Likes

Glad to see you posting again! The second verse is so fucking satisfying to play, probably my favourite part of the refeel arrangement. Well that and the downward arpeggios during the bridge.

1 Like

I guess you could say it’s Not-so Kage, huh?

cough

Good job though, it’s such a great song and it was rather pleasant to listen to this. Don’t forget to do it again in the summer ;)

4 Likes