Key Music Fan Covers

If I wanted to be an ass I could point out how TAM has produced music for KSL before… XP

1 Like

You’re kidding me. I’m angry how I could not find that information.
Also don’t worry about it. It was my fault for not checking before, but in this example, I don’t believe that his prior involvement would change this from being a fan doujin album released and sold at C78.
(but that would explain how he was able to portray such emotion in a cover song)

For all those who don’t know, Aspi is referring to KLSA-0090, KeyCLASSIC. I believe TAMUSIC is going to be at Keypoints 7, too

1 Like

Was this the one made by a collaboration of artists all around the world? Key 15th, I think?

Another medley!

3 Likes

[quote=“Aspirety, post:91, topic:165”]
If I wanted to be an ass I could point out
[/quote]that I already posted that cover in this topic XP. Don’t worry about it, its good enough to be posted twice.

The medley posted by @zetaFairlight was not from Rebirth, though.

We actually have a topic for that album, if you want to discuss your thoughts

Oh I have this in my favorites and always listen to it when I need to get pumped up. Love it!

In other news… This happened.

5 Likes

Well I have the house to myself tonight for a few hours, so what a perfect opportunity to compete with Biz!

5 Likes

Aspi didn’t ‘Fack Yeah’

Dropped Reported Flagged Downvoted Called the Police.

3 Likes

Suika’s inspired me, let’s try something different. A serious attempt at singing Tori no Uta. I may not have the best singing voice, but let’s do this anyway! Yosh!

We’re now one step closer to “Kaza sings Tori no Uta”.

10 Likes

OH IT’S ON. You have invoked my wrath.

3 Likes

Honestly I finished my recording before I saw yours uploaded :stuck_out_tongue: I just happened to have the house free today~

I’m not sure that’s true, at least, from the Youtaites that I know. A hundred covers of Sarishinohara would do better than a single cover of something like Desync. The song’s popularity is generally more important unless you are already a big name with a strong following. Singing might be completely different to instrumental covers though~ :stuck_out_tongue:

One of the best albums imo.

I know my most popular cover at the moment is Brave Song, which I’m sure others have done before me. But at the same time, I’ve seen obscure VN songs by others perform better than more mainstream anime songs from the same singer, so I think it depends more on who it is than what it is.

@zetaFairlight, saw you talking about the official KSL remix, and I thought I’d point you towards a similar yet SOOOOOO much better remix of Onaji Takami e:

1 Like

I just did an A cappella version of Koibumi, if anyone’s interested:

10 Likes

Wooow, that must’ve taken guts!

To be completely honest here, I had goosebumps. I dont know if that happened cuz rewrite feels or your voice but… wow that was awesome! pachi pachi pachi

1 Like

I am so happy that Kazamatsuri.org has created a space for people like you to feel encouraged to share their creative work, and inspire people to produce more creative work for that audience. It’s makes me so happy :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m happy that I found a place where people will encourage me to keep working hard, so I guess it’s a win-win.

(It’s the happiness spiral~)

5 Likes