Key Game Tech Support Topic

There is an older version of AlphaRom floating about on the internet somewhere, which modifies the siglus executable, and gets rid of the region lock.

Alright Iā€™m having problems with using VNR and AlphaROMdiE together. Whenever i drop the shortcut from AlphaROMdiE into VNR and go through the game wizard it adds a shortcut to AlphaROMdiE and not the game. I tried a direct approach to the main game but the region block comes up. I tried running the game and Ive got the text window to pop up but all it displays is the window title and nothing from the text field. Anymore details needed just ask me Thanks a bunch :slight_smile:

Yeah, I was having the same problem, but using AlphaROM Cracker Build20121001 should remove the region lock from the executable.

WHY U DO DIS halp

Are you trying to install it? If so, canā€™t you just copy the game from the disk?

Itā€™s your second time installing the game? If Iā€™m right you should click on ć‚¢ćƒ³ć‚¤ćƒ³ć‚¹ćƒˆćƒ¼ćƒ« and unistall the (previous) game. Youā€™ll be able to install the game again now.

Might have been something from the trial interfering. I DUNNO. Weird.
Going to mess with it tomorrow.

Can someone help me? I downloaded the program and got the Japan Only. While I try to open AlphaROMDie but it wonā€™t open and it fails :confused: so I canā€™t play. Anyone have the same problem? I live in Canada so I donā€™t see the problem.

Is your system locale set to Japanese? Thatā€™s probably the most likely reason for your error message and its also probably the most easily fixable issue.

Are you using the tool correctly? Drag the executable onto the tool and it should create a shortcut. Use that shortcut to play the game, not t the original executable.

Okay, I got the game to work but how do I get the VNR? It takes me to Google Drive.

Okay, I got the game to work. I am donā€™t want my computer to get viruses from VNRā€¦but it takes me to Google Drive and when I go to download it, it claims it canā€™t scan for viruses.

Google Driveā€™s virus scan is pretty limited and pretty useless. VNR is trusted software. Itā€™s safe.

Okay thanks :slight_smile: I love the game. Iā€™ve been studying Japanese for over three years but obviously canā€™t understand the whole game. I love people who create this kind of software :slight_smile:

@Takafumi All I can say is the game is beautifully made and I wanna get the full one :slight_smile: canā€™t wait for the other 5.

Any texthooker experts here? :stuck_out_tongue:
Iā€™m trying to play KudWafter in Chinese. Although I can read Chinese, there are some words that I am not familiar with, so I would like to use a texthooker to automatically give me the pin yin of the words I canā€™t read.
So I patched my original KudWafter game with the Chinese translation patch, and downloaded Translation aggregator, TAHelper and Wakan and hooked them all up while booting up my game. However when i try hooking TA to my game, i got an error of ā€œunable to get settingsā€. And the words that came out were not in Chinese but in Japanese instead.

Iā€™ve tried both Japanese and Chinese locale but both gave me the same result. :frowning: Would be really grateful if anyone could help me ><

I feel kinda bad because it seems so easy, but Angel Beats! -1st beat- just will not open, and I have no idea whatā€™s going wrong.

I installed from the disc. If I run SiglusEngine.exe without AlphaROMdie, it gives me the ā€œThis game is Japan onlyā€ error. However, when I open AlphaROMdie, and drag the .exe onto it it gives me this window:

(Google translate says: ā€œDetects that you do not install the full game, although this patch only supports a full hard disk to install the game to crack. Why not try next?ā€)

before the other one that is supposed to show up. I click ā€œYesā€ for both of them. It looks like itā€™s starting to loadā€¦

And then it just sits there, and nothing happens.

Iā€™ve tried system local set to US and to JP, and I have already tried a fresh download of AlphaROMdie, and uninstalling and reinstalling the game itself. Any ideas?

Did you have the trial installed?

Yes, I did, but I deleted it. Do you think itā€™s possible that I forgot to uninstall it or something and its still interfering?

I donā€™t have the VN, so I donā€™t know if this is it or not, but there is a programmed loop in the VN on the third day if you got that copy illegally.

i need some help guys. when i start up the full game it says that the game is in japan only. ok. so i set my locale to japan, doesnt work. keep it at japan but replace the siglus exe file with the english one that i got from here, and now it says this, im a new user so i cant upload a picture but heres a link to the photo of the error message. http://gyazo.com/0263c104544aacabdfefed9d86fe6291 any ideas? all help is appreciated. thanks.