Key Character Sorter

Then many other girls on that sorter should be removed if that’s the case.
And this is from the sorter’s site:

The definition of “heroine” here is a female character who either has a route that features her, or takes a major role in one of the visual novels and/or anime produced by Key.

Michiru takes a major role in Minagi’s route and Kaori in Shiori’s. Amano did take a big role in Makoto’s, Inoue in Kotori’s and Shimako in Akane’s routes but they’re not that big compared to the other two.

Going by that then I’m sure there’s others missing too, A-Chan and Touka Nishikujou (questionable major role) come to mind.

1 Like

I just decided to share my favourite and least favourite from the list, I didn’t realise how high I placed Rin above and how low I replaced Kurugaya below the other characters before taking this!

1 Like

Here goes, familia

I have serious problems…
2 > 2
4 > 4
8 > 2
10 > 3¿?

Seems about right.

@Karu-Sama I guess you hit ‘I like both’ or ‘No opinion’ way to often. Try again and choose a girl each time.

Terra Kagari is just a cheap substitute for Moon Kagari tbh. Glad they are treated as separate characters in the sorter.

3 Likes

I actually really like Terra Kagari T.T (I can understand why people like Moon better tho. I dunno which I like better. I like both.)

I separated the two in the sorter mainly because the two were described as sisters in Moon route.

2 Likes

so they put kagari moon and kagari terra but they couldn’t put midori T_T

1 Like

But Moon Kagari and Terra Kagari are “heroines” in the respective routes. Midori was a supporting character in Mio’s route. ^^;

1 Like

you got a point but even so midori is midori therefore there should be a midori in the list…ok no

Aw man MIDORI

Rate my tastes in Key girls.

3 Likes

This is really cool. Would love to see one with the Key guys too. Or maybe if someone was really ambitious, with all Key characters…

Anyways, I’ll post my sort when I have time to redo it~

4 Likes

http://tohosort.comoj.com/

Is it possible to do something like this Touhou sort thing that lets you de-select individual games / anime?

I saw a sorter that looked like that awhile ago, and at that time I don’t know where to find codes for something like that (they didn’t allow right-clicking to view the source code). But this sorter in particular seems to be more open about it, so I think it will be possible. I still need to look into the codes though if ever :))

I’m actually thinking of doing one for that, too. Unless someone is interested in making one. Sorters aren’t particularly hard to create when a code is available online. :>

I guess it’s not a surprise…

1. Kanade (AB!)
  2. Masami (AB!)
  3. Kyou (Clannad)
  4. Hisako (AB!)
  5. Shiina (AB!)
  6. Nagisa (Clannad)
  7. Kotomi (Clannad)
  8. Tomoyo (Clannad)
  9. Yukine (Clannad)
  10. Misae (Clannad)
  1. Komari Kamikita

2. Shizuru Nakatsu

3. Kotori Kanbe

4. Rin Natsume

5. Haruka Saigusa

6. Chihaya Ohtori

7. Kudryavka Noumi

8. Mio Nishizono

9. Yuiko Kurugaya

10. Sasami Sasasegawa

Wow…mostly are girls from little busters and rewrite…to be honest…from all of the Key VN I read properly was LB and Rewrite

1 Like

here are my top tens
to be honest these are really unexpected
edit I just realized that all my top fives are from different vns/anime

There was a lot more CLANNAD in my top 5 than I expected.

3 Likes