Kazamatsuri Podcast Applications

I realize now that the Spanish Inquisition is something totally different but wouldn’t you like to know the history of San Francisco? I didn’t get to tell you about it…

2 Likes

Thank you very much for selecting me. i can’t wait to participate to this bookclub and podcast. :grinning: Congratulation to all the other participants who were selected, I’m really looking forward to working on this with you.

Congratulations to everybody who were able to make it for the podcast. Looks like I’ll need to change my mic or do something about the audio settings and if I can fix that, then awesome. If not, I’ll still participate in the bookclub via the forum discussions and voice clips. Overall, I’m looking forward to this bookclub. :kgoha:

Congrats to all who made it! Let’s be awesome and make this bookclub the best one yet! (No pressure xD)

I should mention that we’ve already filled out every single week of the bookclub with a different guest. So even if @Karifean, @Inuconandoyle or @NotKyon sort out their audio problems, there’s no guarantee they’ll get a spot on the CLANNAD Bookclub Podcast. It could be a future investment though, or if you’re perhaps interested in our general podcasts.

We had too many applicants this time ^^;

Congratulations to everybody who made it! I’ll definitely still look into sorting out my audio problems. But regardless of whether I participate in podcasts or not I’m really looking forward to just discussing CLANNAD either way.

1 Like

Congrats everyone! I would’ve loved to be apply for the podcast wasn’t for the time difference, but I’m looking forward to joining in however I can :smile:

Congratulations on everyone that passed the interview! Looking forward to you all doing the podcasts, remember to make a great podcast all for the sake of Clannad!

[quote=“Aspirety, post:162, topic:804”]
If you’re name wasn’t on this list, then unfortunately you were not selected.
[/quote]Well, crap. I hoped to join you guys for the podcast somewhere along the line, but I guess it was never meant to be. Oh, well. (walks away without a word)

Also, as a potential returning podcaster, I want to know if it’s possible to be a regular for the Kanon Bookclub podcasts. I’ll do my best to not be a laugh track for six whole podcasts. :sweat_smile:

Whoops, haven’t updated this topic in a while.

Sorry Eisen, but we’ve already decided on a regular cast for this podcast. That said, if you were interested in becoming a guest, I might be able to make it happen. No promises though, there’s lots of demand :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m up for any route, even Sayuri’s insignificant mini-route if necessary. I would very much prefer Ayu’s route, but I just want something, anything after waiting so long to be part of a bookclub… :worried:

Hopefully it goes without saying, but I’m definitely interested in being a part of this bookclub as well! I’ve even been listening to an audio course on literary analysis to help prepare myself for it.

4 Likes

I’m definitely interested in joining in, howeverm I’m afraid I have almost no experience when it comes to public speeches on literary analysis. Also, I must say I’m not very proficient at English speaking, so my discourse may be a bit vocabulary-limited.

Still, after all the trash I’ve put on myself, if you think I’m worth of being given a try, I’ll be more than happy to give my best with you guys at the podcast.

1 Like

I would want to join in

But there is no way I’m staying up until 4am…

If applications are still open, I’d like to submit my interest in participating in the Tomoyo After podcast.

1 Like

We’re looking for guest applications for the Tomoyo After Podcast! If you’re interested, express interest here!

1 Like

What general times are you planning on recording the podcasts at?