Kazamatsuri Podcast Applications

If no one wants I could probably try misae as well. Since its a shorter route I should be able to analyze it but I’ll need some time

I want to participate on the bookclub, I want to do the baseball route, Misae, Common or GRAL ENDING.

Are you still starting in January? if you are then I will gladly join. Unfortunately this session is really busy so if it is before mid December I won’t be able to join.

We will start as soon as it is released on Steam, so assumedly sometime in November.

1 Like

Depending on the date when it comes out then.

I’ll put you down for an interview then.

Other question. When will the podcast be recorded (ex:every Friday, every Saturday at 10:30 am cst, etc).
Also, when will the interview take place?

Sorry if you already answered these questions, but I wasn’t really following the conversation until now since I’m quite busy with school. I only joined after you mentioned me.

Dude, you seem to be freaking out about the interview more than I am, and that’s saying something.

Recording time and interview will be approximately 8/9pm CST on Saturday.

I would be interested in being on the podcast, I haven’t read Clannad before so I don’t have any preferences as far as routes go.

1 Like

I’ll be somewhere over Western Europe at that point. Just a head’s up.

Sounds good, but it will be my brother’s Birthday, so we’ll have to make it as fast as possible.

Not THIS saturday, A saturday. The interviews won’t be for a while yet. We’re still accepting applications. CLANNAD doesn’t even have a release date yet :stuck_out_tongue:

@scoman44 without Member status on the forum you won’t be able to access Discord. Please use our forum a bit more and gain Member status before applying again!

1 Like

We’ll be holding interviews for all new applicants on the 14th, so if you haven’t applied for the CLANNAD Bookclub Podcast yet and would like to, please do so very soon!

So I guess it’s time for me apply.
I’m very flexible where routes are concerned - I’d go for either Tomoyo or the Fujibayashi twins, with Kotomi another one of my preferences. Having said that, I don’t mind doing any of the routes.

1 Like

I would like to apply as a quest for the Clannad podcast, I don’t mind doing any of the routes but if I have to choose 2 then that would be Toshio Koumura and After Story.

1 Like

I’d love to be on the podcast. I’m sure I could talk about any of the routes, but the ones that interest me the most are the Fujibayashi sisters, Fuuko and Kotomi :slight_smile:

Alright I’ll at least apply. Primary interests are Common and Tomoyo, but I’m fine with anything else just as well.

Podcast applications have closed. Joining us on the CLANNAD Bookclub podcast will be the following returnees:

Hosts:
@Aspirety
@Bizkitdoh
@Pepe

Guests:
@Yerian
@SuikaShoujo
@Bowiie
@Iotheria

And the newcomers joining as guests:
@therationalpi
@Naoki_Saten
@DMB
@daysofsummer
@cjlim2007
@Gnashes

I look forward to seeing how each of you do in the podcast setting!

And the following failed only because of audio issues, so if you can get them sorted then you’ll be considered:

@Karifean
@Inuconandoyle
@NotKyon

If you’re name wasn’t on this list, then unfortunately you were not selected. But don’t worry, you can still participate in the Bookclub through forum posts, and even leave recorded messages to have your voice included in the Podcasts!

Thank you everyone! If you missed out on this round and still want to apply, feel free to register your interest here, and we’ll get back to you in the future when we have the next round of interviews!

8 Likes

Congrats to everyone who will be joining us! I had fun talking to all of you tonight~ :kgoha: