Kazamatsuri Podcast Applications

I’m assuming it’s too early to talk about what time the recordings will take place at?

I’d like to apply for the CLANNAD Bookclub Podcast. My preferred routes are Kyou and Kappei.

1 Like

Same here. Haven’t been on a Podcast before, but hey… there’s a first time for everything right?

Yukine and After Story Koumura. I actually like these smaller routes in Clannad. Not really sure why.

2 Likes

Expect 8PM CST Fridays, as usual.

I hope I don’t have to get re-interviewed for this, but I’d love to take Kotomi and Fuko. Nobody else is going to want them, anyways… ._.

In truth, I’d actually like to be a regular on this podcast, but I don’t know how long I’m going to be around. I don’t expect to be leaving before the year is over, so I’ll at least be here for half the bookclub. But still… :confused:

I expressed interest in this when I had my first interview, right? In case I didn’t, I would love to do Kotomi and Yukine.

1 Like

May also be worth mentioning that since Kaza is on Discord now, Discord is where we’ll be doing all of our pre-episode preparation talk. We’ll still be on Mumble to record, but it’s important that if you agree to be on the podcast, you’re also present in the preparation as well~

2 Likes

I’m not sure whether I’ll be able to make it for the podcasts due to college work being strenuous during November and early December but if I can, I would love to take Kotomi and Nagisa.

Is 8pm CDT Saturday idea thing not a thing anymore then? You did say it once so idk.

well ofc I want to join o.o
I would like to register!

I’d be an idiot not to go for this opportunity. I’d like to apply for the podcast.

I want! I want! I wanna participate in Clannad Podcast!!!
Clannad was my first VN I read, it’s still keeping the first place in my heart (I didn’t read that many VNs anyway, but that doesn’t matter). I read Clannad a few years ago with a heavily criticized translation (which was pretty good if one can understand the words and feelings from the voices) and I still remember almost everything, I even remember the infamlous GRAL ENDING, but sadly I don’t remember how to invoke Jet Saito nor how to start the baseball route, but that doesn’t matter, I remember almost everything so I want to participate.

I would absolutely love to be involved in the podcast, though I can’t say I’ve done one before nor do I know if I got the voice for it ahaha. I would love to do Kotomi’s or Sunohara’s route if you’ll have me. However I’ll be honest and admit I’m an unreliable choice. I’m in Australia so 8pm CST Friday is 9am Saturday for me, so I might be asleep (though I’d put my alarm on so I should be fine), and I’d have work. however if it’s mid-late December or early-mid January where work really slows, I’d be easily available. With that in mind, if both Kotomi’s and Sunohara’s route is not on mid-late December or early-mid January, I’m more than happy to do other routes.

I could’ve sworn I posted on here but w/e. is it too late to apply?

I hope not, because I’ve been waiting for news on the interview date and have yet to find it.

Count me in for sure as for the what when and where not sure seeing how I’ve never read Clannad I have no clue which routes I would like so I don’t know which ones I want, but we shall see I suppose.

2 Likes

Not at all. But I’d like some indication of what routes you’d like to be on for!

Oh… Well I’d shoot for Kotomi, Tomoyo or maybe Sunohara, but I’d be perfectly satisfied to be a regular.

@TRBO_188 I’ve already interviewed you so you don’t need to be interviewed again. I’ll get back to you after interviews are over to let you know if you’ve been selected.

My first choice was gonna be fuko cuz fuko profile pic on everything but I heard that fuko was one of the most wanted. I’m fine with basically anything as long as I have time and enough notice to analyze a route. i guess i prefer nagisa.

1 Like

As of yet nobody’s requested:
Common
Misae

@DMB and @Rippleshadow, are you still interested in joining the CLANNAD Bookclub Podcast?

1 Like