Kazamatsuri Podcast Applications

8pm CST on Fridays.

OK that’s fine. We usually record at 5 CST (if I’m converting right)

Ahh man…I wanted to put forward a request because I’d love to be able to contribute since I’ve been 100% following every last detail on Charlotte thus far in full enthusiasm-mode. But since its 8PM CST that would be… 2AM GMT…

2late4me </3

I’ve been thinking I’d want to apply but I definitely need a better microphone instead of this terrible built-in one on my laptop. And I tend to work Friday evenings at work.

If I converted it correctly, that would be… 2 hours after the “Kaza watches Charlotte” event?

In other words, 4 am for me. By that time, the lack of sleep would render me completely useless. Damn, there goes my last chance on the charlotte podcast >_<

I think the timing is what keeps a lot of us from joining in. That’s the problem with having such a spread-out userbase.

The timing was chosen because it’s perfect for Australasia and the US, Europe not so much. It’s 1 hour after the Kaza watches event.
We have gone as early as 6pm before, but 7pm is usually the earliest.

EDIT: Hypothetically, if we changed the time to say, 10am cst, would you be more willing to apply?

I would definitely be willing to apply given a time change like that!
That would make it 4PM GMT here in England, so that’s more or the less the perfect time for me in terms of being available and not at work/uni/asleep.

That would work just fine for me for the next 4 weeks, with exception of September 11th (won’t be at home). Which means I could attend to up to 3 Charlotte podcasts in September. I would totally apply!

Being on a podcast sounds fun, but I fade in and out of activity too often to keep up with a regularly scheduled podcast. Not to mention that if the time got changed to 10 am CST, that’d be 9 in mountain time, and I’ll be at school.

Well the good thing about our podcasts is that we rotate the cast each episode, so you wouldn’t need to be on each and every episode; only appear as a guest for some of them.

I would be interested in joining in. I have a quality microphone, and usually have a lot to say. I can also be a pretty animated speaker when I put my mind to it.

The only problem is that I’m unavailable about 1 Friday each month, but I can give advance notice of when that will be.

I’ll try again~ This time I’ll just buy a proper microphone. Though I won’t have that in time for the next podcast. (The confidence! I instill it!)

1 Like

If you need my help I would gladly accept.

1 Like

Great to hear so much interest! I’ll definitely be getting in touch with you all soon to organise interviews.

@Rippleshadow, would you like to apply as a guest? You don’t need to commit to every podcast, but if you’re accepted, you can choose which episodes to join or turn down. Not everyone is like me and Biz and can attend every week :stuck_out_tongue:

Could I wait until the next bookclub? I’ve never participated in a podcast of any kind and I’d like to familiarize myself with the Kazamatsuri podcasts more before I attempt being on one.

That’s fine! We’ll be looking for guests on the CLANNAD Bookclub if you’re still interested once that starts later this year!

1 Like

CLANNAD you say? Hmm…

1 Like

Considering I just got myself a physical copy of Clannad, I’m really excited for the upcoming bookclub.

1 Like

A friendly reminder that we’re accepting expressions of interest for the CLANNAD Bookclub Podcast! If you haven’t been interviewed before, then you’re welcome to apply for an interview as well! We need more people on the Podcast, so don’t be shy!

We’re interested in guests, so in your application, please give your top 2 routes you’d like to be on the Podcast for! But if you leave a really good impression then who knows, maybe you’ll join myself, @Bizkitdoh and @Pepe on the regular cast!

3 Likes