Kazamatsuri Podcast Applications

The usual time is around 9pm cst, but we can shift around to accommodate whoever is on.

I’m definitely interested! What are you expecting from your guest speakers (is there any particular routes or subjects regarding the VN you want us to study in preparation?)

Newcomers will need to be screened first to determine if they’re suitable for the podcast. First step is you’ll wanna get on Discord so I can hear your voice!

But for all applications, please state what arc you’d like to be on for, if any.

Oh well, so much for joining. It’s at 4 am in my local time… Well, I thinkI’ll have to make up for it with some fanart. I guess I’ll wait for Little Busters. There’s a particular route I’d like to join even if I had to stay 48 hours up.

Let’s see… I’d probably be interested in discussing either Tomoya or Tomo’s.

As for Discord, I made an account not too long after I joined this website. What’s the best way to give you an idea of what I sound like? Do I join the ‘voice’ section on the Kamatsuzuri server?

I just said we can move it to accommodate people, why are you resigning?

@DangoDaikazoku When we have enough people, I’ll organise a screening or audition for everyone to attend and we’ll make a decision from there. But you’re welcome to jump into our Discord calls to get comfortable talking with us beforehand.

1 Like

I thought that it might become a nuisance to you if you have to accomodate a European, since I bet that with Pepe an you it is difficult enough to set an hour, but if even then you are fine with shifting that, I guess I’ll give it a try.

I’ll try to jump in voice next time I see someone then.

Understood. Thanks for the tip. :slight_smile:

It’s no worry, really. We’ve accomodated european podcasters before and it isn’t that bad xD

@ZakM @DangoDaikazoku I’ve been trying to contact you guys on Discord for a few days now, please respond so we can organise screenings!

Ahh! I apologise
I haven’t been on Discord in a while, I’ve had guests at my house from across the country for a week.

I’ll check Discord shortly

Same as Zak. I’m sorry for not getting on Discord; I’ll get on as soon as I can.

With the Love Song Bookclub on the horizon, we nèed to sort out the cast for our Podcasts! Please use this topic to express interest in joining.

Nobody…?

RIP Podcast

I don’t even have a clue on how to really analyze songs but I really really love these songs.

1 Like

I am interested, but with my spoken English and extreme lack of time as of now… I doubt it is possible to take a part in podcast :komue:

I don’t know how to analyse music either, but I know how to analyse stories. Same skills as the VN Bookclubs applies.

Which works well with these songs, since they’re made to be a short story themselves. (lol)

I’ll apply for podcast because while I may not be confident in my interpretations, I have @bionic’s notes. Basically I’ll be podcasting for both of us as we are in fact the same person. :kgoha: :wtf:

5 Likes