Kazamatsuri Podcast Applications

I’d like to join, but I’m concerned about a couple of things: mic quality (which you [@Aspirety] know about firsthand) and my school schedule. Listening to the songs won’t be a problem, I’m just worried that the influx of schoolwork and other incidents may leave me too busy to prepare for and attend the podcasts.

It goes without saying that I’m interested. My only concern is my huge workload and not being around much during weeknights (Fridays excluded).

We can hash out specifics in Discord pretty easily though, so no real worries on that front.

In going to start this off and apply for the Komari route podcast. :umu:

2 Likes

There’s no way we’re doing that without you :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’d love to be in the Kurugaya Podcast if you’ll accept me. If required, I can buy a new mic.

1 Like

Applying for the Kud route podcast (second choice: Mio route).

Wafuu!

1 Like

I’ll also sign up as a total newcomer to LB, so I have no idea what route I’d like to talk about. (So basically, whereever I fit in)

2 Likes

I’m down to do whatever. I want to participate in this bookclub since I should have a pretty good amount of free time but I don’t have really any preferences towards route.

1 Like

Would be interested in participating in the Kurugaya and Refrain podcasts.

1 Like

Shooooooould be free over summer actually! Would be so cool to finally get back into this.

I would love to help with Rin1, 2, Refrain… or anything actually.

4 Likes

I’d be interested in doing any of the EX routes in priority of Kanata>Saya>Sasami.

2 Likes

I’d like to be a regular, but if that can’t be arranged then I would like to shoot for Kurugaya, Rin 1, 2, Refrain and Saya above most others.

4 Likes

Considering my own schedule, it’ll be tough to commit to every single podcast… But I would still like to join as a regular and try to be on as much podcasts as I possibly can!

That said, I would like dibs with at least Haruka’s route… and Refrain, if that isn’t too crowded :yahaha:

PS I’m loving the attention this podcast application is getting~ would love to hear more of you guys’ beautiful voices

1 Like

I’d love to be in any of the podcasts, preferably Kud’s!

1 Like

I would be interested in doing the podcast, but it will be dependent on workload and such.(like work life not podcast work).

As Little Busters is new, I’m okay with any routes. Just let me know when you would like me to join, and I’ll make room for it!

1 Like

Would definitely love to be in the Saya route podcast, if at all possible. Should have a lot of free time coming up :haha:

1 Like

I would love to participate in this podcast!
In Little Busters myself is new but please help me, also if there any Rewrite podcast please call me again to join!

Thanks.

1 Like

@Naoki_Saten I definitely need you on for that Kud podcast my man.

Great to see all the enthusiasm! Keep the applications coming guys, there’s a lot of podcasts to fill!

2 Likes

Hello! I’m replying here expressing my interest in participating in the Little Busters podcast (specifically all of them). I feel with having completed all the routes a long time ago, I have had a lot of time not only to reflect upon the experiences I had with the game, but also digest the information that I received playing the game.

I spend a lot of time contemplating several elements of whatever captures my interest. Over time, I’ve come to realize a lot of subtleties found in Little Busters and began to analyze them in my own free time.

In fact, just about a week ago, I had already begun writing a draft on my viewpoints regarding Little Busters whilst also analyzing a few things here and there within the visual novel and how it had affected me.

I can almost guarantee my input would place great value on the discussion whilst also granting a new perspective to the audience. Please let me know if I’ve captured your attention and I would love to share some things that I had already written in regards to Little Busters.

Thank you for your time~

7 Likes

Pulling out all the stops, I like it! Hopefully you have a good mic setup and are comfortable speaking on a podcast.