Kazamatsuri Podcast Applications

Yo I’m ready. Let’s blow this popsicle stand. :aspi:

1 Like

Whoop! Going to be interesting doing my first podcast in anything!

Aww man this is gonna be a blast! Super excited to discuss my first impressions with you all :slight_smile:

Oh man I really wanted to be in Mio podcast , that’s too bad. Good luck to everyone

Yay, I’m on a podcast! There’s no time to waste since it’s an early one. Preparation is the key! (see what I did there? :smug:)

By the way, who’s in charge of the 30 second recaps?

So, are other (“filled up”) LB route podcast included into those “future” ones you’re speaking of? I’m greedy, so I’m still hoping to get into my first-choice podcast :ramenset:

1 Like

It’s already started huh. I really want in Anego’s route, she is the best. Goodluck everyone

It’s in flux. I’ll give you a spoiler since I’m generous though, I’m not letting Naoki_Saten avoid the Kud route podcast. I feel like that’s one of the most important placements that I can’t back down on.

Also, who wants to volunteer to do the 30 second recaps?

4 Likes

Good luck to everyone in these first few podcasts. Wish I could have been there to talk about best girl, but this’ll give me time to catch up on studying and stuff. Rin, Haruka and Kud are still up in the air too, so hopefully I can join in for any one of those as a veteran. Maybe as a newcomer for one of the EX routes, too. :ai:

If it’s no trouble, I’ll be the first to volunteer for 30-sec recaps~ :3

1 Like

The cynicism is an important part of the romanticism :amorous:

3 Likes

By the way, Rin is covered in common. If I remember correctly Rin2 is combined with Refrain.

Looking forward to hearing from Komari’s wife about Komari, and giving my own opinion once that forms.

2 Likes

Well, since I’m practically signed up for the Kud route podcast, I’d like to do the 30 second recap for it. After all, it’s almost finished at this point xD

1 Like

I’m going to assume that @SuikaShoujo is covering the 30 second recap?

If that’s what the public wants, that’s what the public gets. I’ll start preparing now. :ai:

1 Like

Expect me to be semi-reborn for the next 2-3 months! I must not disappoint Kyousuke!

No idea yet which podcast you plan to put me in (if any?) but I will gladly volunteer myself to do a recap for that one

isnt that too late? you have to be reborn in like 2 and a half weeks for common

Congratz for those who win the prize, getting hyoe and waiting for Anego’s turn! :smug:

Aside from being late I fear I lack the charisma and speaking/social skills - especially in english but I look forward to listening!

How do I join the podcast or the book club? Can I also be given permission to speak on discord Planetarian#8974?