Kazamatsuri Podcast Applications

Anyone can participate in the Bookclub, you just need post in any of the discussion topics!

As for the podcast, you’re welcome to apply here, but you’ll need to make sure you get Dango rank on the forums before we’ll be able to screen you.

So I haven’t seen any forum posts from @Bizkitdoh, @Yerian and @wha2les. Are you guys up to speed for the podcast?

On the 18th, right?

Its on the 18th, and I’m working on the route. Too many rabbit holes!

1 Like

Just checking in, because I expect you guys to participate in the forum discussion too!

IT’S COMMON ROUTE, LET US GET OUR FEET WET BRO. Do not fret, Father.

1 Like

Btw for komari podcast (December 2/3) I can’t podcast from 11pm to like 2am UTC. I know it’s while until then but I wanted to let the podcasters know so we can figure it out ahead of time.

Since @Zosonte and @grooven have yet to volunteer, I guess I could take care of the Mio route 30 second recap as well. I’m preparing one just in case, but I’m fine with letting the others have a go at it.

2 Likes

I could try and think of one lol. I have heard them on the podcast before but I will see what I can come up with XD

1 Like

I think we’re overdue for an update on the Podcast schedule!

I’d announce more but a lot of it hinges on whether or not I can get Kanon for the Haruka podcast, aha.

We’re pushing forward with Mio this weekend and gonna try and keep pace from there on out.

5 Likes

I am honored to be on my favorite heroine’s podcast. I will not let you or Kazamatsuri down! :ramenset:

2 Likes

Pretty much the same as zosonte. And I’m pretty surprised that I was chosen even though I’ve been mainly absent from this bookclub so far (something that will change at around next week). But yeah, thanks and I can already foresee an amazing Kurugaya podcast with the line-up. Since Magus will probably cover the details that we might all miss, I guess I’ll focus on tearing apart the counterintuitively complex mind of Kurugaya.

2 Likes

Not sure how decided everything is yet, but I’d be happy to join one, even on short notice, since I’m on break right now and have no obligations. Only just got around to making a Discord, so it took me a while.

1 Like

Any preferences on routes? (Especially EX)

I’d be happy with any route, though I’m not sure how much I could contribute to Kanata’s route, so I’m not too confident on that one. Maybe if I re-read it that’ll help, so I’ll do that in the meantime. This is my favourite route order (including ones that are already done), if it helps: Refrain>Saya>Mio>Haruka/Kurugaya>Sasami>Komari>Kanata>Rin2>Rin1>Kud. That said, I love even Kud’s route, being the worst route in Little Busters by no means makes it bad.
Actually, on second thought, Kanata might not be so bad. I don’t have terribly much to say on her route right now, but I do have some reflections on her character.

1 Like

I’m also volunteering for Kanata’s route. Reading through Haruka right now and the new scenes are tearing me apart :uee:

I got the general idea from the EX anime, but it will be my first time reading the route.

2 Likes

I would love to podcast for Saya’s route since she’s now my favorite LB character. It kinda depends on others though. I don’t want to steal a podcast spot if someone is just as enthusiastic.

3 Likes

Well damn, in all the excitement of just reading the VN itself and the discussion threads, I completely forgot about the podcasts. Would have loved to get in on the Kurugaya one, but I think the names there will do awesome, can’t wait to hear it.

The only other character I think I’d really be interested in talking about and contribute well with would be Haruka. It hit me the hardest of all of the routes so far, and the only other one I can really relate to significantly in terms of personal experience that I’d actually be able to speak authoritatively on.

Also been meaning to stop in and say hi on Discord for a while now, should get around to it in the next few days. Looking forward to hearing the voices behind the names.

5 Likes

I’m not doing dates anymore, they keep getting messed around lol.

Haruka Backup: @Zosonte

There’s a chance Kanon won’t be available for Haruka, so I want Zosonte to prepare to be a backup just in case.

As for Kud, there’s one thing I’m a little uncertain about right now that will determine the final place on that podcast, so I’ll leave that undetermined for now. I’ll update it as soon as I’m ready.

5 Likes

It may still be too late (hopefully not ^^), but I’d also like to express interest in being on the Kanata podcast as well. I actually think I have more thoughts on her than Haruka overall. Either way, going to be digging into her thread in the coming days.