Kazamatsuri Podcast Applications

I’m back!

1 Like

D-daughter? I’m not that old dude.

Well just to get what I said earlier down in writing, I would love to, but the timing couldn’t be worse, the chances of me being busy is pretty much 100% with little I can do about it.

Poke me closer to the time.

1 Like

My earlier interest was kinda reliant on doing this over the summer, now I’m barely going to have time to read LB at all so, yeah.

I’ll gladly join if there’s room for me. :happy:

1 Like

Finally, I had been waiting for this

2 Likes

Don’t worry about an accent, lots of us have them. All you need is a good mic. :happy:

2 Likes

I don’t think I can join this one, but how does it work? Are there certain qualifications you need to have in order to participate?

I’ve updated the OP with everything we expect of our podcast applicants~

2 Likes

Looking forward to it!

Finally got computer to work…

Count me in! If I did my conversion correctly, that is 6 pm CST on Saturday?

Thanks! Hmm I would give it a shot, but not this one ; I’m out in the country so my main form of internet is a mobile hotspot, and just for the past few weeks it hasn’t been playing nice with voice chat (I am going to try and join the launch party to test it out though).

Absolutely 100% would love to… but it really depends on the date. But yeah, really want to.

1 Like

I thought reacting with :umu: was enough, but since everyone is replying, I guess I will too. I still maintain my interest in Kurugaya’s route podcast. I think there’s where I can apport the most relevant ideas.

I think that’ll be my weakest point, but enough preparation about the route should make up for this since knowing what you want to say will already make you more charismatic since you’ll have your ideas clear and will become more assertive when speaking.

Due to the high amount of people interested, I’m guessing there’ll be auditions during these days. I suppose it’ll just be Discord meet-ups at spontaneous times. I won’t be able to make it to discord this next week anyway, so good luck to whoever is screened.

5 Likes

Hmm, nice strategy Mogaoscar.

1 Like

If you fail to plan then you plan to fail good sir!

1 Like

Yep! I caught this post a little late, but I’m definitely still interested~ :ahaha:

1 Like

Am I still interested? More like, I’ll be angry if I’m not allowed to speak at lengths about my wife.

4 Likes

Okay, I’m pretty sure I’ve got the first three podcasts rostered. Let me know if this works for you!

This coooould be subject to change, but I’m pretty happy with this start. I’ve got a big spreadsheet I’m using to try and fit everyone in, so many damn people applying to this podcast! Inevitably some will get left, but I’m doing my best to make these podcasts as enjoyable for everyone as possible, and trying to give MOST people a chance in the spotlight, while also making sure each podcast has an appropriate balance of new and old readers. It’s tough! But you can take these first three weeks as pretty much locked in at this point.

I guess who I choose for future podcasts will also depend on their performance on these podcasts as well, so be sure to bring your A-game! And who knows, maybe more people will apply and maybe some people will have to bail, there’s all sorts of ways things could change.

I can say though that pretty much all the routes are filled up now with the exception of the EX routes, which I’m leaving open because few people have applied for them, and it’d be good to choose people to be on those based on performance in the earlier podcasts. If there is an EX route you really wanna talk about, let me know I guess~

12 Likes

5 people in each session, this is gonna be fun. I see Pepe won’t be a co-host this time around, what a pity. However, Biz is a great option for a Podcast co-host: he can both be very cynical and romantic, so I think that there’ll be an interesting variety and different kinds of opinions within his contributions.

By the way, Aspi you could have left Suika out of the Komari podcast as a joke. :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats to everyone who already got a spot to shine, both newcomers and almost completely disappeared members like Yerian.

7 Likes

Works just fine for me, I shall strive to perform beyond expectation to the slot given to me. :badass:

Congrats to everyone. :happy:

2 Likes