Kazamatsuri Podcast Applications

As in which Little Busters! route podcast. There’s 10 of them.

Oh cool. Excluding the EX routes, I’ll join any of them.

EDIT: I did some thinking afterwards and thought maybe I can join the EX route to give my opinion of 3 characters since I don’t know much about them beyond the initial game.

A bit of background; The Podcasts are part of our Bookclubs, and in joining the Podcast we expect you to read along with us when Little Busters releases on Steam. So even if you haven’t read EX yet, you can join those podcasts as long as you read those routes with us on the Steam release.

I want you to pick one or two character routes that you really love that you’d like to talk about! To make it simpler, from the five heroines Komari, Kurugaya, Kud, Mio and Haruka, which route would you like to talk about the most?

Might be worth recommending a viewing or two of podcasts. Gives an idea of what’s in store.

Right, that’s also recommended @Kierva. Go take a look at the CLANNAD or AIR Bookclub podcasts for reference.

Okay I’ve taken a look and since the podcast will be after the release of the game I’m gonna try to play the EX route before the podcast starts. Hopefully I figure out a way to make time to finish it. I work a full time job on top of having two time consuming hobbies (anime and video games).

Just wondering when I can try out for the application and if I could get permission to join the discord :3

You’re a dango. You already have permission.

All right I am super late to this party but better late than never! I’d also love to be a part of these. I love this game to pieces so I’d be down to discuss any and all the routes, including the EX ones. But if I had to pick one or two, I’d go with Haruka and Kud. I’m still new to this whole thing but I love Key stuff so much I couldn’t help but throw my name in.

3 Likes

@grooven You can join Discord whenever you want! Just see here: Kazamatsuri Discord Chat

@Rin I would love to try you out! Make sure you work hard to get Dango rank first though.

@Aspirety

Is it too late to sign up for the upcoming podcast? I’m new to Little Busters, so I would be fine with any slot!

1 Like

I’d be interested in taking part in the Little Busters podcast. I literally know nothing about the story but if I find something fun to talk about I’m down for some recording shenanigans. :yahaha:

I’m not quite a Dango (what the heck is a Dango anyway is it a Dingo that dabs on the weekends?) yet but I’m sure I can get there nice and quickly to get access to the Discord!

5 Likes

To learn what a dango is, Nagisa recommends you to read Clannad :wink:
(Google might also help but that’s boring)

3 Likes

:nonono: I will be reading rather than googling thank you very much! I think my list is Harmonia>Little Busters>Clannad for my Kaza experience.

2 Likes

It’s something that is very delicious.

6 Likes

I guess I’ll tag people to see if they’re still interested, it’s been a long time!

@SuikaShoujo @Mogaoscar @Hardscope @Naoki_Saten @VyseGolbez, @Yerian, @Pepe, @Arete, @wha2les, @soggysadboi, @Makochan, @balance, @EisenKoubu, @Madekuji_san, @Blitz, @Kyon_geass, @Echo, @Kierva. Are you all still interested in joining the podcast?

@Kanon Wanna talk about your daughter?

What about @therationalpi, @Exenorate, @Bowiie, @Iotheria? Is it time for @technololigy and @Bonecuss to join us?

Our plan is to record the podcasts at 0:00 UTC Sunday, with 15:00 UTC as a potential backup time.

2 Likes

You damn well bet I am!

Interest is always there ofc

Consider my body ready. :grin:

No way am I missing out on this! (≧◡≦)

2 Likes