Kazamatsuri.org Podcast: The Monthly Terra March & April 2015

Get ready for the biggest, baddest (best) Monthly Terra ever! We skipped a month because reasons, and decided to combine two months worth of news and community happenings into one podcast. Needless to say, it's pretty crazy how much content we've prepared to talk about here! There's even some new things you might not've known about before! Joining me this month are Bizkitdoh, Pepe, EisenKoubu and Rabla! It's been a while since we've seen Rabla's face on the podcast, so it's great to have him back. We also had Kaze on for the first time for a special mini-podcast on character1, thanks for joining us Kaze! I put extra effort into the video of this one, so I highly recommend giving it a watch for some extra visual stimulation! Considering the amount of time and effort it required of me, I somehow doubt you'll ever get a podcast with this much video again, so enjoy it while you can! Yahaha. And don't forget to check out our special announcements at the end!

As always, you can subscribe to our xml feed here, or download an mp3 of the podcast here.

2:03 - Kazamatsuri.org's New Staff
3:52 - AIR Bookclub
6:31 - The Tangles Anime Podcast
7:42 - Hikikomori no Uta Subbed
9:45 - Todoketai Melody, Harmonia PV Subbed
12:31 - Charlotte News: Post 1, Post 2, PV Subbed.
19:22 - Angel Beats! Cafes: Post 1, Post 2.
21:20 - Angel Beats! CGs: Post 1, Post 2.
22:23 - Angel Beats! -1st beat- Delayed
22:48 - Angel Beats! -1st beat- First Press Limited Edition Contents
24:22 - Heartily Song: Released, OP Subbed.
29:46 - CLANNAD International Edition Production Update
31:01 - VisualArt's English Facebook Page
36:46 - Everything We Know About Charlotte So Far
+ Everything We Know about Harmonia So Far
38:36 - Comiket Special, planetarian English Edition physical release
Key 15th Fes.
43:29 - Akiba Base!! Special Coverage, ~Rindou~ Na-Ga Art Works Released
45:30 - KSL Live World Special Coverage
48:11 - Key Points 7 Special Coverage
50:12 - Key Radio Fes
51:27 - Angel Beats! -1st beat- Trial Edition Released at character1
52:00 - Special character1 Mini-Podcast!
1:01:48 - Key's Upcoming Event Schedule

1:03:36 - COMMUNITY KOOOONAAAAAAA
1:04:27 - Kazamatsuri.org Radio Returns!
1:05:23 - The aftermath of EisenKoubu’s binge reading of LB and Rewrite. (Check out all the route and character topics!)
1:06:40 - THE GREAT MOON DEBATE (or whatever it is)
1:06:45 - Kaza Movie Nights
1:09:44 - Biz’s Angel Beats! Topics
1:12:25 - Let’s Learn Japanese!
1:13:57 - Kazamatsuri.org World Map
1:16:07 - Kazamatsuri.org Calendar
1:16:58 - MasaKaga After ~Muscle Memories & April Fools Shenanigans
1:19:51 - Special Announcements!

Music used:
0:00 - Mission possible ~but difficult task~ - Little Busters! Original Soundtrack
3:53 - Tori no Uta (Bird's Poem) - The KEY Anthology Saxophone Collection by Japesland
7:42 - Hikikomori no Uta by Jun Maeda
9:55 - Todoketai Melody (Conveyed Melody) -off vocal Ver.- by Ayaka Kitazawa
11:49 - Towa no Hoshi e (To the Eternal Star) -off vocal Ver.- by Haruka Shimotsuki
12:36 - Charlotte PV2 BGM
15:33 - Last Song by Marina
16:24 - Ana - CLANNAD Original Soundtrack
19:14 - Theme of SSS - Angel Beats! Original Soundtrack
22:23 - Anxiety - Angel Beats! Original Soundtrack
24:29 - Heartily Song (Instrumental) by Lia
29:46 - Ushio - CLANNAD Original Soundtrack
31:27 - Shine Days (KAN TAKAHIKO Remix) - Keep The Dancing Beats!
38:12 - Alchemy (MUZIK SERVANT vs you Remix) - Keep The Dancing Beats!
41:41 - Hikari ni Yosete (Gather the Light) - efflorescence
45:32 - Crow Song [Live] - KSL Live World 2010 ~way to the Kud-Wafter~
52:00 - Sanka (Scattered Flowers) (Mikoto* Rewrite Remix) - Snowdrop by Black Berry Recordings
1:01:15 - Higashikaze (Spring Wind) - CLANNAD Original Soundtrack
1:06:08 - Hinagiku (Bellis Perennis) - Soil
1:09:44 - enemy country - Angel Beats! Original Soundtrack
1:14:07 - Kajitsu (Fruit) - Rewrite Original Soundtrack
1:16:50 - Little Busters! -Take Off- (Instrumental) by Yukizakurasou
1:18:39 - BGM51 - Little Busters!
1:19:44 - Farewell song - HoKey PoKey -Key Cover Song Collection- by mahilo

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://kazamatsuri.org/kazamatsuri-org-podcast-the-monthly-terra-march-april-2015/
7 Likes

Having listened to the audio version of this podcast beforehand, I can agree that this was an epic podcast. Too epic, actually. This may well be the last podcast I may be part of for a while. Nevertheless, I’m glad to have been part of it, even if I only got the miscellaneous stuff to talk about.

Hopefully the next Monthly Terra won’t be as long.

PLUGGING TIME

If you don’t listen to our community podcasts- LISTEN TO THIS ONE- IT’S THE BEST. Get an idea of what they’re about, and try out for them! They’re super fun and we’d love to have more faces~ A lot of work goes into them and the more heads the better!

Good work, moeboys.

1 Like

Love the editing on this podcast, super great job aspi! I know you said it wasn’t on purpose, but it was sooo nice to hear the Lalala of todoketai melody syncing with biz, and the words of Ana syncing with your singing XD

Also lol that “BL confirmed OH YEAH” scene. I just suddenly saw something floating on the screen, and I had to pause to check what was scrolling hahaha. And that was me going “OH YEAH” oh dear god ;_;

I also love how you used the instrumental of Heartily Song. Great touch, and having sync it with the actual movie :smiley:

Also, I suddenly remembered that I said something wrong in my “live recording” because it wasn’t the ending song, but the opening song ;_; my bad orz

I also love how you used higashikaze to transition back to the past :wink: I remember, how in the VN, it always happens at a point where it reminds you that you are back to the mundane, everyday life

Oh my god and mappie BGM! During World map segment! Niiiice!

But yeah, nice extra effort with the editing, and I really appreciated it XD It was fun to listen to, even though I was already part of it

That’s some pretty hype special news. I’ve actually got something I want to do in mind, but I won’t make any promises because those never goes well it seems.

Also, @Aspirety what’re you saying in that sign out?

Holy crap, this was a crazy nice podcast. Everything flowed really naturally and you guys did a great job. Coincidentally, this is the first podcast I haven’t been on since the original Monthly Terra, so there’s probably a connection there. I especially liked the character1 mini-cast. If you haven’t already, c’mon and listen up. You don’t get podcasts this good every day!

I have so much AIR and podcast hype pent up right now. I’m totally pumped for tonight, so let’s end the AIR bookclub with a bang! MŒ ͜ʖ°)/

@Bizkitdoh <3

3 Likes
3 Likes

Okay, that’s what I thought.

Praise to the king.

1 Like

YEEAAAH LoliloliHunters is back! It’s nice to see Aspi finally embraced it.
Wait… it’s still dead? NOOOOOOOOO!
Did… Did Aspi just called Rabla “Rabble” o.o?

Oh, I hadn’t seen this Harmonia thing. The start is nice.
That Charlotte soundtrack tho <3 Amagami sound direction is best sound direction.

Deinonychus best girl!

Kazamatsuri sings? Uh, am I gonna have to catch up on the fan covers topic?

1 Like

He was calling my name wrong lol.

1 Like

Yeah because Rabbles kept saying Asperetty.

Those special announcements at the end, though…

6 Likes

Oh god that gif. It’s like a Komari version of “My body is ready!” XD

1 Like