Kazamatsuri Locale - Japan

Just confirming I’ll be at Kamakura station around 1pm. Pepe has my # if something comes up.

1 Like

Just got confirmation that I’ll be attending C89! :slight_smile: First time attendee here, so I’ll be joining a party consisting of some of my “higher leveled” friends to try and gain some experience(and share the loot). Hoping to meet up with some of you guys during the event! ^^

1 Like

So, what’s say we plan out our thing for KeyPoints this sunday @RyuuTamotsu @Kami_chan

I kind of wanna join the Kaza Movie Night and since the event starts at 11am, I figure we can plan to meet around 12pm near the event space.

It’ll be held in Ota-ku Industry Plaza which is near JR Kamata station and even nearer to Keikyu Kamata station. I can easily go to both stations, but which station would you guys prefer? We could just all meet at the station then go to the event together :wink:

Oh… yeah, about that, I may or may not be able to make it anymore. You guys sort out a time that works for you and I’ll let you know closer to Sunday if I can make it, sorry!

alright then, just let us know ;_;

Yeah I’m really sorry (>_<)

sure! so excited:3
anyways, sorry for not sending pictures till now since I have some problems transferring them

Hi, I am happy to see you at the Key Point.

So, this is our official meeting after kaze left ._.
We had fun and I went to a karaoke for the first time singing key songs (thanks Pepe T_T)

the station’s name is so futuristic XD
(Tokyo Teleport station) XD

our dinner was subway

and we passed by the huge Gundam statue

and our final stop was pepe’s place (not sharing pics, see it yourself ^)

5 Likes

Was fun hanging out again! We should definitely go Karaoke again sometime! :yahaha:

If anyone else goes to Tokyo, let us know, and we can all hang out as well! :kyogrin:

1 Like

Is that picture of Nana just for me? I would’ve gladly karaoked Nana songs for you guys :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

When we stepped in, she was already on screen. Seems your enthusiasm cloned itself and is sticking with us here in japan!

2 Likes

Hi all!
Im glad to see there are fans living in Japan too!

Im living in Japan at the moment until June 2018 in Yokosuka, Kanagawa Pref. but planning to live here on a permanent basis, since my job is a Shinto priestess at a local (small) shrine here.

My schedule can be erratic due to private ceremonies; and the 1st of the month, the 1st Saturday and the 3rd Saturday of the month are ceremony days so I cant meet up ;; (and of course big times like New Years, Equinoxes and so on) but otherwise I tend to be free! Even if its not a big event even just to meet and chat is nice too.

Hope to be able to make some new friends!

4 Likes

Hey! how about next sunday? we can go to Keypoints together if you like. If you can’t do Sunday Saturday is fine too. I live in hon-atsugi, Kanagawa I’m not that far from where you live.

2 Likes

Hi RyuuTamotsu! Wow you live super close to me! I’m so glad! I’m sorry for replying so late :sad: This weekend was our mitama matsuri (ancestor spirit ceremony) so I couldn’t go out (plus the tropical storm). We have a big Grand Ceremony coming up November 3rd at our shrine, but the Sunday (Nov. 5th) I should be free! If that’s ok? :smile:

2 Likes

Perfect! Good luck with the ceremonies!

1 Like

Friendly reminder that we’ll get angry if we don’t get to see a picture of you two. :stuck_out_tongue:

Have fun guys!

6 Likes

So I’ll be visiting Japan in a week, from the 25th of August to the 9th of September and I’m well aware that @Celeskastel and @RyuuTamotsu are in Tokyo, so if you guys want to meet up, I’ll be in Tokyo from the 3rd to the 8th of September, both included. @ me in discord if anything. Also, I haven’t been around Kaza since Christmas so if anyone else happens to be in Japan during those dates speak up so that we can hang out as well!